Tony

picking up some parts today from jegs :)

http://www.jegs.com/i/BBK+Performance+Products/129/2527/10002/-1

http://www.jegs.com/i/BBK+Performance+Products/129/25160/10002/-1

after reading up on the bbk cc plates i'll be happy with them. as log as they rid some of my negative camber and look good doing it...i'm happy, lol.

i already have a black strut tower brace, i just wanted a chrome one. so not really a performance upgrade.

i'm also getting this:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Moroso/710/63767/10002/-1

not a suspension part i know, lol. this will be what i do all day...polish out this thing. cant find one already polished, but i have a great polishing/grinding wheel and with all the flat sides on this i should be able to polish it out pretty good. just need a billet cap.

i'll get ya guys some pics with everything installed asap :)

Edited by tony

Don't you already have the factory STB? Just wondering why you didn't decide to paint or chrome it instead of buying a BBK one. To be honest they don't do very much to improve handling, just look pretty.

Scrapping the remote coolant tank idea huh?

Don't you already have the factory STB? Just wondering why you didn't decide to paint or chrome it instead of buying a BBK one. To be honest they don't do very much to improve handling, just look pretty.

Scrapping the remote coolant tank idea huh?

yea, i know it's not gonna improve handling. just my attempt to make the motor something to look at, lol. gotta be the ugliest engine bays in these cars, lol. i thought about painting it body color but i'm already painting the v/c's and a couple other things body color. a little contrast is good.

the coolant tank is cool. after pulling off the stocker i just seen a sea of pulleys and shit, lol. man i cant tackle all them pulleys and front timing cover, lol. this will do fine for me :)

282798_555629521133260_1535309367_n_zps30e01f34.jpg

got 2 steel braided hoses, 1 radiator and 1 from the tank to the radiator. both hoses have the polished ends with the clamps inside them. should coe out purdy cool??? we'll see, lol

Untitled_zps1bf3f826.jpg

Untitled_zpsa366d6fa.jpg

Untitled_zps04fcf1fb.jpg

Untitled_zps13d122d7.jpg

still a lot more to do but here it is so far :) had my battery in the trunk and it's all torn apart haha. getting ready to do an air ride kit here soon so the battery had to go back under the hood :(

Looks great man! The alternator looks good too. Have you thought of a COP conversion to get rid of the coil packs?

Looks good tony and Im with ^ either relocate the current CP or do the conversion. I would also work on offing that god awful Vac tree and run everything off the intake, it will eliminate a few tons of unwanted rubber hose lol.

i actually unbolted the coil packs to see if i could remount them somewhere else. may do that. i seen an engine bay where a dude relocated each coil to the firewall. looked kinda cool imo. 8 plugs mounted across the firewall.

Looking good like always tony! :)

Have you considered an optima battery with a crome cover? :)

Like this..

BIL100X-withbat.jpg

i just dont know if i want a gigantic cube of chrome or polished aluminum. need to find somewhere else to mount the dam thing. it might still go in the trunk, i just need room right now to start putting a 3-5 gallon tank and a compressor.

they make what's called a pancake tank that would fit in the spare tire well. i have an amp & 2 subs already. just the amp & subs pretty much wipe out all room in this fn trunk, lol.