Brian

Corbeau CR1 Racing Seats

lol, trying to post this stupid pic of them in a sweet sn. wont fn let me!!!:mad2:

dont have them cause i'm too poor :( i think they are nice seats but waaaaay over priced. $800 each? dam!

spacer.gif

Edited by tony

i think they are nice seats but waaaaay over priced. $800 each? dam!

I thought I remember seeing them for $800 for both. With the brackets it was close to $1,000 shipped. I'll have to double check.

[h=2]From their website:

CR1

Product Information[/h][TABLE=class: infoTable]

[TR]

[TD=width: 50%][h=3]Pricing (per seat)[/h]Cloth: $399.00

Cloth Wide: $479.00

Suede: $479.00

Suede Wide: $539.00

Black Leather: $625.00 [/TD]

[TD=class: imgHold, width: 25%][/TD]

[TD=class: imgHold, width: 25%][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Just went on their site and looked at the A4 vs CR1 and they are pretty close except the CR1 looks more bulky. A friend on SVTP just got A4s and loves them. Maybe I'll go that direction

Please post pictures of them installed and let me know how you like them.

I thought I remember seeing them for $800 for both. With the brackets it was close to $1,000 shipped. I'll have to double check.
oh, i thought the am site was saying quantity 1. meaning 1 seat, lol. idk. hope thats not the case lol. $800 a pair is'nt too bad.

if you had them installed in your cobra the white embroidering would look pretty sharp imo.

if your gonna do do it right and get the leather option. I think the suede is my fav part of mine but I am scared to death I am going to stain it. I have not actually installed them yet as I am still finshing up some work around them but they feel nice on my floor. I am not sure what size I got because I bought justins, but if they come in sizes for bigger waist lines I would consider it. Because of my digestive issues I am 45 lbs lighter then I use to be, now at 150 lbs. The seats are pretty tight on me and I have to wonder back when I was working out how comfortable the seat would have been. Been meaning to ask my brother to take a seat in them to see what he thinks as he is not fat but bigger then I am.

Sucks buying seats when you can't try them out imo and there was no where around me that sold seats to be able to see/try them out.

I got my corbeaus wide by chance since i've always been a bigger guy and I love them! They're the TRS series that can recline. My only gripe with them is that the shoulder support hits the door but there's nothing I can do about it so I just deal with it!

My buddy just bought them from another guy at work. They are comfy. I think they're decently stiff when they're new but since his are used, they're nice and worn in. The CR1s are now back in my mind again.... I've been thinking about FX1 Pros or Procar Evolutions. I want to think I want a bucket seat, but they're just too much of a pain in the butt. Actually, my buddy traded his Forza's for the CR1s. He got tired of the whole bucket seat thing.

love the GT2 leather/micro suede seats I got from justin. Pay the price and get the leather.
awww shit. i didnt know you bought those seats, lol. dam man those things are bad ass. you havent installed them yet? shit, i would have signed the ups delivery and carried them straight ovr to my car and started installing, hahaha!! seriously i would have :sad: