Det_Riot

New Paint Scheme?

I could actually roll in a car with the Pearlized yellow like you have on the bottom. Maybe if I redo the front end on the Nova go witht he flames in a Pearlized yellow, that would step up the Rude, Crude, and Socially unacceptable a few notches

matt

I could actually roll in a car with the Pearlized yellow like you have on the bottom. Maybe if I redo the front end on the Nova go witht he flames in a Pearlized yellow, that would step up the Rude, Crude, and Socially unacceptable a few notches

matt

Hmmmmm i could see that lookibg prettt rude crude and socially unacceptable

You can do it with plastidip!

I have actually have looked into that.

I'm just gonna try to make friends with some body shop guys and try to get it re-sprayed Crystal White at cost. I had some connections up until I moved, so its time to make new friends lol.

So true. Its ok though I don't really mind it. I chose acceleration over appearance with this car. My old gt was the "looker". It was clean, lowered, fr500s, BAB, but I found the power to be unacceptable lol. Ideally I'd like a clean sleeper car, but I spent my paint funds on a built transmission.

What do you guys think?!

8382310258_c3cbb301ec_c.jpg

8382116438_cd7eaa69af_c.jpg

ZOMG! ..*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*....*fap*.. Best lookin Paint Scheme EVAR!!11!!1!!!1!!1!!!one!!!!1!!!

Just for fun; you should photoshop in a t-rex or raptor or something like that in the background. :D

..or photoshop your car in the foreground of one of these pic:

the-lost-world-the-lost-world-jurassic-park-32533948-1800-1013.jpg

The_lost_world_jurassic_park_10.png