Tony

anyone know of or have a battery cover?

i had my battery in my trunk until i realized it was taking up too much space for what my plans are. so i put my duralast battery back up front (PITA BTW)

well yeasterday that battery finally kicked the bucket so i got a deep cycle red top optima. it is fuckin huge and BRIGHT RED, lol. so i wonder if any of ya have a battery cover and dont mind posting a pic or where to get a nice cover.

Blue tops are marine aren't they? That's what we've got on our pusher boats in the shipyard.

Blue tops are deep cycle for vehicles that have a lot of electric systems like boats and rvs that would drain a normal battery quickly

Here's one that'll cover the top of the battery at least, the sides of the Optimas are gray so this should cover up all the red. You can choose from a few colors to match your color scheme.

http://www.diamondperformanceparts.com/product.php?productid=16528

I have the stock battery cover somewhere around here, its just regular black but if the Optima battery takes a special cover then idk if it'll work.

hmmm, so i guess i will need o cover specific to an optima battery huh? shit...i like the anchor room ones a lot!! i'll call them and maybe they have something that will cover it. thanks for the replies fellas :)