Tony

New Pictures :)

i cant take pics worth shit, lol. these are'nt as "epic" as i hoped but heres a few :)

eb7871d9-5f12-43f2-b1a7-3a029e8bb041_zpse358d516.jpg

DSCF5942_zps5d03b4bc.jpg

DSCF5927_zpsc076e125.jpg

i'll add some more tomorrow. i ran outta time to take anymore. i think tomorrow i'll get some better ones :)

Edited by tony

If I was at home I could edit these for you. First two the white balance is off which gives it that blue hue.

Wheels look fantastic but the spoiler needs to be changed. Either rock the S351 you had, get a S281, a T1, or a Steeda wing. Something but not the OEM. Doesn't flow right IMO. But that's just me.

Holy balls man, looks incredible.

I think your car is one of the first verts I've ever thought also looked good with the top up, I usually hate how the tops look when they're up but for some reason I think yours looks great both ways.

The wheels are the cat's pajamas, and obviously that stance is just orgasmic.

Tony it looks awesome! what size wheels are they?
20x9 and 10.5...thanks jed :)
looking crispy man! car looks awesome, great choice in the wheels!
yeaaaa crispy...i like crispy!!!
If I was at home I could edit these for you. First two the white balance is off which gives it that blue hue.

Wheels look fantastic but the spoiler needs to be changed. Either rock the S351 you had, get a S281, a T1, or a Steeda wing. Something but not the OEM. Doesn't flow right IMO. But that's just me.

i like the stock wing on it waaaaay better than that 351. i would prefer to not have a wing at all, just looks bad when the top's down. this wing looks great i think. ima rock it homie :P
Holy balls man, looks incredible.

I think your car is one of the first verts I've ever thought also looked good with the top up, I usually hate how the tops look when they're up but for some reason I think yours looks great both ways.

The wheels are the cat's pajamas, and obviously that stance is just orgasmic.

holy balls is killin me, lmfao. top looks good up cause i have a nice color to compliment the black top maybe? lol, idk...but thanks dan!

I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing your car. If I did I apologize. I think it looks great I just would go with a different spoiler/wing choice. But if you are happy that matters most. I think you've done incredible things with the car and will continue to do so. Taking steps that others wouldn't think of and making it come out perfect.

naah man, i did'nt think you were bashing at all. i dont mind opinions and constructive criticism. i get annoyed at "i'm ghetto and think i'm black" comments. you always say things in a good way to me..

Ok, I'm glad. And thanks man. I try to be respectful and friendly to everyone but we all know it always doesn't work out. Some people just can't figure things out ;) but that's for another thread.

Did you ever get a DSLR? If not you should drive that beauty down here and let me see if I can't take a good shot or two of it.

Ok, I'm glad. And thanks man. I try to be respectful and friendly to everyone but we all know it always doesn't work out. Some people just can't figure things out ;) but that's for another thread.

Did you ever get a DSLR? If not you should drive that beauty down here and let me see if I can't take a good shot or two of it.

no i have a fuji t190. pretty good camera...i think anyway, lol. i just get confused on the settings. shit i'd drive to virginia...do a shoot on the beach..pshhh, now that WOULD be epic, lol.
Your car is sex... Which is huge, because, 1. I HATE verts, 2. I HATE 20's and 3. I HATE bags on a mustang. You have all 3, and yet I would totally rock that shit!!!
lmao, schiffy's on his way fellas to adjusting those c/o's a couple more threads, lolol. thanks dude. i think i have to be extremely low in order for me to get into a car...i would loose interest if i could'nt bag or static drop shit. just an addiction type thing i think???

Haha, yessir! We will be meeting up and cruising to a local regular meet and hanging for a bit then whenever everyones ready to eat we will head back to the decided house of that day and start cooking & eating! We have a thread in the Mid-Atlantic section. Drop in and we will make sure to keep you posted.

Looks really sharp Tony, a little low to look optimal but I know that's what you were going for. I do like the wheels.

I have to agree with Brian, the stock wing looks a little weird on there with the rest of the car being so radical.

no i have a fuji t190. pretty good camera...i think anyway, lol. i just get confused on the settings. shit i'd drive to virginia...do a shoot on the beach..pshhh, now that WOULD be epic, lol.

lmao, schiffy's on his way fellas to adjusting those c/o's a couple more threads, lolol. thanks dude. i think i have to be extremely low in order for me to get into a car...i would loose interest if i could'nt bag or static drop shit. just an addiction type thing i think???

Man, if I was back home in Texas where there weren't car eating pot holes, i'd have dropped the car already to where the tires were tucked. But around here, I just can't do it.

5apugeby.jpg

Low quality, cause it was taken back in the day with an old flip phone, but I've had cars that sat low, but like unsaid, Texas roads>Virginia Roads

Edited by Schiffy

aw dude i understand. the roads here are'nt as bad i think as some other states but can be at times. did you ever see my 10 threads about wtf my front end was shaking, lol? i replaced my tie rods...ball joints...front end alignment, and the whole fn time it was from my busted sidewall on my drivers side tire!!! the inside, and i did NOT see that shit, lmao. but yea, it was from a big ass pothole :(.

good thing about air is that when ya cant avoid a huge pothole, it softens the blow to your tire. as long as ya dont have it all the way up, lol. then it's so stiff you could'nt even stand driving it. you have never felt anything like an air suspension with the max air pressure in the bags, lol. the smallest of bumps will send you straight through your roof! haha

good thing about air is that when ya cant avoid a huge pothole, it softens the blow to your tire. as long as ya dont have it all the way up, lol. then it's so stiff you could'nt even stand driving it. you have never felt anything like an air suspension with the max air pressure in the bags, lol. the smallest of bumps will send you straight through your roof! haha

The main reason I miss my mom's Lincoln Mark 8. That thing rode amazingly (and it had a DOHC Cobra motor) with the factory air ride suspension. I would actually get lower to the ground the faster you went IIRC.

I assume your GT rides amazingly now with the bags?

naah man, i did'nt think you were bashing at all. i dont mind opinions and constructive criticism. i get annoyed at "i'm ghetto and think i'm black" comments. you always say things in a good way to me..

Wait a sec.... So ur not black?

KIDDING TONY... lol

Jeremy

The main reason I miss my mom's Lincoln Mark 8. That thing rode amazingly (and it had a DOHC Cobra motor) with the factory air ride suspension. I would actually get lower to the ground the faster you went IIRC.

I assume your GT rides amazingly now with the bags?

compared to lowering springs, def rides amazing, lol. these cars turn directly into horse and buggy suspensions when ya drop them..haha!
Wait a sec.... So ur not black?

KIDDING TONY... lol

Jeremy

no but i have a friend that's black :shiftyeyes:

heres some shots i took today seeing that going from 26 degrees to 63 felt like summer, lol. top down all day mayn!! all day!

DSCF5991_zps47831b6c.jpg

DSCF5985_zps18f144d3.jpg

DSCF5979_zpse922dd1a.jpg

DSCF5971_zpsca49edaf.jpg

DSCF5962_zpsc728c708.jpg

DSCF5998_zps11b8ded8.jpg

and a sick video of burnouts and uuhhh, me racing a camaro...uhhh...1/4 mile @ 10 secs...hahaha...no just me airing out and driving really slow :)

th_DSCF5989_zps0a52f02e.jpg

sorry for those who actually watched that very boring video :)

i did'nt wanna post a new thread about this but imo when you post pics on here they diminish a good amount in quality...no? cause i used a pretty decent camera and either the image host (photobucket) or forums kill the quality of photos. anyone have any ideas on how to get pics to keep their high resolution when posting them? here's what i'm saying...these pics are 100% high res and have NO fuzzy grainy in them what so ever. until i post them in forums :(

lol, no biggy just wondering how you guys with super clean shots get them to stay that way??

Oh and if you don't have any software like photoshop for resizing, try using pixenate.com, it's an online image editor. You can resize and do some basic image editing, then save to your computer and host where you choose.

i did'nt wanna post a new thread about this but imo when you post pics on here they diminish a good amount in quality...no? cause i used a pretty decent camera and either the image host (photobucket) or forums kill the quality of photos. anyone have any ideas on how to get pics to keep their high resolution when posting them? here's what i'm saying...these pics are 100% high res and have NO fuzzy grainy in them what so ever. until i post them in forums :(

lol, no biggy just wondering how you guys with super clean shots get them to stay that way??

I think your problem is photobucket. I upload to flickr but apparently the hardcore photo guys use 500px. I usually upload the full 2xxx pixel they're in and then post the 1024x860 size flickr gives