Schiffy

Finally got out and cleaned the '98 up

Little history... I bought the car in January, but th seller agreed to replace the Fuel pump first picked it up February 4th, and emmediately started messing with it. it had stock springs, Mach 1 rims and Flowmasters. i have since put coilovers up front, cut a coil off the rear, added 18X9/10.5' black FR500's and a Saleen S281 spoiler i painted black to go with the stripes and rims. i'm not camera man at all, and i just snapped these in the driveway of my house, rather than drive somewhere to take pics, anyways... here is my attempt at capturing my car in a state of clean that it probably won't see a whole bunch of, because i HATE washing and detailing the car. LOL

199_zps4e6f3975.jpg

202_zps40876aa5.jpg

203_zps13f3eb58.jpg

on the above picture, my driveway has a wierd high spot, so the car's suspension is stretched, it doesn't actually sit this high. LOL

211_zpsf3efdd15.jpg

212_zpsb198c73b.jpg

218_zpsc7b4f26b.jpg

207_zpsd220f5da.jpg

who needs a model, when my oldest son is a badass?

230_zps6707f604.jpg

And then Matt (PRPVINYL) Showed up to lend a hand, and bring me my decals...

236_zpsae657773.jpg

237_zps78be3ad0.jpg

241_zps27c6e022.jpg

243_zpsb15df977.jpg

245_zps4ea2f8d0.jpg

thanks fellas... maybe i can get up with Brian in the next few weeks and get some good pics taken. haha... and yeah Tony, my son is pretty much a badass, except when he threw a handful of dirt at Matt and it landed on my freshly washed car. he IS still alive, though for a minute, i think he saw his life flash before his eyes... CC plates came in, but was missing a piece, so i got in touch with them, and it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday, then Thursday a buddy of mine is going to align it and balance the rims for free... BOOM! haha... i want to get it tinted, then all thats left for the outside is a Coba R hood, and a Cobra front bumper. Brian, spoiler is sitting in the garage needing a home.

thanks fellas... maybe i can get up with Brian in the next few weeks and get some good pics taken. haha... and yeah Tony, my son is pretty much a badass, except when he threw a handful of dirt at Matt and it landed on my freshly washed car. he IS still alive, though for a minute, i think he saw his life flash before his eyes... CC plates came in, but was missing a piece, so i got in touch with them, and it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday, then Thursday a buddy of mine is going to align it and balance the rims for free... BOOM! haha... i want to get it tinted, then all thats left for the outside is a Coba R hood, and a Cobra front bumper. Brian, spoiler is sitting in the garage needing a home.
lmfao! kids man...kids smh

248_zps08572b26.jpg

243_zpsb15df977.jpg

249_zpsef2463c6.jpg

251_zpscbef6a73.jpg

Looks good boss!! The spoiler looks good black it helps with the vinyl and the rims! I like it man and with some tinting and the hood you want it'll be sick! Ooo and The dirt squirt looks good to man!!! Haha now it's time for me to get home and help ya and work on my truck!!

Looks good boss!! The spoiler looks good black it helps with the vinyl and the rims! I like it man and with some tinting and the hood you want it'll be sick! Ooo and The dirt squirt looks good to man!!! Haha now it's time for me to get home and help ya and work on my truck!!

BOOM!!!! Best friend alert... lol... Thanks brochacho! Guys meet G, G, meet guys... His new F150 is going to be my tow vehicle. lol

Oooo any more word or anything you need me to pick up for ya while I'm in Texas? SLP's?