Jeremy95GT

She cleans up nice...

First of all, I have no camera, just the one on my phone, and I can't take a picture worth a shiot... But since tonight I decided to clean it for the first time in a long time. I figured I'd share it with ya...

IMAG1252.jpg

IMAG1250.jpg

IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1247.jpg

IMAG1246.jpg

Looks so awesome man! What is your fog light combo?

Thanks yall.. My ol lady is suppose to be buying a dslr type camera, and i cant wait till she takes pics of it with that thing... There are several places around here on fort rucker that would be killer shots, like with some helicopters n shit... I just never take any good pics cause all i have is my phone...

Thanks yall.. My ol lady is suppose to be buying a dslr type camera, and i cant wait till she takes pics of it with that thing... There are several places around here on fort rucker that would be killer shots, like with some helicopters n shit... I just never take any good pics cause all i have is my phone...

A DSLR will really bring out the awesomeness of your whip! Helicopters are badass

^ I hear that! I think 19's are actually more expensive than 20's lol. I have a pair of 305/30/19 Toyo R888's I picked up used for a steal, but new they run anywhere from $400-500 each online! So I don't blame you there one bit!

Any progress on the fox TB swap?