jedpony

procharged with cobra/gt40 intake

Im thinking about picking up a gt40/cobra intake with a 75mm throttle body to go along with my procharger p1sc on my 95. Is it worth the money to buy a cheap gt40? My mods are procharger p1sc 8 rib. 3.4 pulley, lucas 42lb injectors, anderson power pipe, walbro 255lph fuel pump,full exhaust + no cats, ford racing 9mm wires..... idk if the hp numbers would jump that much with an intake/ 75mm throttlebody with my stock heads.

if you can get it cheap, sent it out to fox lake and have them port it out for yah. May not make a huge diff now but gt40 hci packages aren't too shabby

an hci will happen eventually just not in the next year. I just want an intake that i could benefit from right now thats cheap. When i do the hci i will probably go with trickflow heads and the holley systemax intake with a blower cam.

If you're planning to go with the SysteMax and TF heads/blower cam, I'd hold off and save for that. The E7 heads will choke down most of the improvement that you'd see from an aftermarket intake.

Side note, your choice of a Systemax intake is a good one for a blower. I'm running one on my car, it works great with N/A or boost (I've used it for both).

If you're planning to go with the SysteMax and TF heads/blower cam, I'd hold off and save for that. The E7 heads will choke down most of the improvement that you'd see from an aftermarket intake.

Side note, your choice of a Systemax intake is a good one for a blower. I'm running one on my car, it works great with N/A or boost (I've used it for both).

I was checking out your cars engine and love the systemax on it! looks great!. I might hold off on the intake and just get a bigger throttle body for now. BTW will you be taking your car to carlisle this year?

I was checking out your cars engine and love the systemax on it! looks great!. I might hold off on the intake and just get a bigger throttle body for now. BTW will you be taking your car to carlisle this year?

I haven't missed Carlisle in like 7 years, but this year I'm sitting it out and putting the money toward going to Mustang Week in July. Maybe next year though!

I haven't missed Carlisle in like 7 years, but this year I'm sitting it out and putting the money toward going to Mustang Week in July. Maybe next year though!

Dang i was really looking forward to looking at your car! Might have to make a trip to mustang week this year! lol

If it were heads too, I'd say go for it, but with a Procharger and E7's, I think intake mods aren't going to do anything for you.. It's the heads bottlenecking everything

Im kinda leaning towards this route, just with a 75 mm throttle body bc i can reuse that later.

Dang i was really looking forward to looking at your car! Might have to make a trip to mustang week this year! lol

A bunch of guys from here will be there, should be a great time!

http://www.sn95source.com/showthread.php?1602-Official-Mustang-Week-2013