Tony

my ride height.

so i made a homemade camera mount that if i had a good camera to record with would be pretty sick!

nevertheless i made a video showing how low i actually drive around town, lol. the 1st video shows my video mount towards the end. actually works really well.

the so so quality is due to a kinda crappy camera. anywho heres the videos i recorded. may wanna turn the volume down due to loud wind noise and gay music :P

lol, i know they arent epic videos fellas. just showing how low i can roll around with no issues of rubbing/scraping. love my bags man ha!

Edited by tony

Pretty cool stuff man, when you pumped it up for the entrance of the storage place, that is a perfect example of why air ride is so badass.

I like the suction mount, am I seeing a crow bar attached to one of those suction handles for moving glass panels? How does the camera attach?

Do you have any problems with the exhaust scraping when driving aired out?

I like the cool grooves-style tunes on the second video lol.

lmao, yes you see a crow bar attached haha! it helps to stabilize it. i bought the suction cup from harbor freight. this thing aint no fn joke dude. the bumper would come off before it would. but no my exgaust never scrapes, just my kmember on certain kinds of bumps.

my sister recorded me driving on her phone and it was something to see, lol. looks nasty with a good shot rolling from the side.

what air system you go with? was it vehicle model specific or universal? You do the install?
i have cool ride front bags. a valve assembly from ridetech i believe...bought it from a guy on CL. rear bags from air ride technologies also rear shocks. the rest was a kit from ridetech..switches, lines and compressor.

EDIT: yes solar, i did the install myself. well except for some help from my son :)

Edited by tony

Tony, you know what you need next? IRS and bag the IRS =]
i wonder if i could camber an IRS? then i could maybe space out the rears a tad?? then as i lower it cambers...mmmm dam!!!!!
I'm jealous
lol, easy car to bag man. get some parts here and there. i can walk ya right through the install. you'd be shocked how simple :)
lmao that crowbar is epic. People probably were giving you such odd stares!
lmao, mcgyver and shit! yea harbor freight employees were def confused when i layed these parts on the counter. or did you mean the people on the street that saw my crazy contraption hangin off my bumper, lolol.

Yes, it changes, camber and toe, caster not as much.. That's why for an alignment, he will choose a ride height in PSI vs clearance so it will remain the same in height as it does the pressure gauge.. Most are around 40-60 psi for a double convulated bag(2500-2600 lb bag)... So if he is at 45 psi and its a good ride with a nice clearance height.. Set it there on the alignment rack.. Then all else is for show over normal functionality..

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the offer on the install assistance but I need my suspension for canyon carving/open track. Though, I wouldn't mind air bagging my Lancer
corner carving with air bags is retarded....would never work

get your corner carving on and roll home tuckin mayn, lol.