kennyGT

ET Streets[cheater slicks] or ET drag radials for my set-up?

First things first the suspension set-up. American muscle upper and lowers[i know crap but they are very very stiff] ,Eibach pro kit springs, 31 spline moser axles with c clip eliminators, 31 lightweight spool, and 4.56 gears on a 5 speed... So the question is, Would my suspesion set-up be suited with 28" cheater slicks or a stiffer 28" drag radial?? back up information, i will be on 10psi fully spooled using some sort of 2 step device.

5spd manual tr3650. Goal is around 450-480rwhp. full bolt ons, cam, vortech 2 non intercooled 10psi. weight reduction[all seats have been removed and interior trim along with a/c components and possibly k member swap]

alot of people who use the soft wall tire will normally swap to a stiffer sidewall tire. They seem to like it. The soft will tend to "WIGGLE" at the big end and some people dont like it and a lot have wrecked from it.... start with what you have see how it works, tires are cheap and you can always use them again or sell. good market for used tires at a cheap price.