iRoush

Cleaned up the racecar..

I like the Roush front a lot better. the air dam allows for a lot more airflow than the 00R which is nice.

oh ok just wondering, just with the big splitter and the cardboard sides it looks almost exactly like the R bumper which they made for your type of driving. as far as allowing more airflow that's possible I don't know how you'd test that, but ford obviously felt it was adequate.

Make fiberglass shape to desired spec (one left, one right). Pour resign junk over to make a mold. Make a second mold of the mold. Use that mold and pour molten lava hot metal into to create dyes. Put dyes in giant smashing device, preferably something with 23+ tons of force. Raise dyes and insert blank piece of sheet metal. Press button and hope for the best! .... Or something like that.

Sent from Space

I worked in a die making shop Steve lol. We just hoped for the best when making parts for the mars rovers ;p

make me a set of fiberglass doors from a mold and I'll rock em. stock doors weigh 80lbs each fully assembled -_-

Ha, that might be tough, unless you didn't mind climbing through the window nascar style ;p

shouldnt be too bad. i talked to a place that sells fiberglass doors. they told me just add the hinges and latches and just reinforce them with a backing plate on the inside of the fiberglass door. also just swap over the door handle from a normal door and you're good to go haha.

I sorry bub but it's really not feasible to make them at such a low cost. Sounds like a lot but man it'd take some work to get a mold right for doors lol