iRoush

Cleaned up the racecar..

thanks everybody! and fry I'm taking so much flak on the mustang humor for that wing haha. oh well some people just don't understand!

haha people are so dumb!! theres a mustang at school with a saleen big wing and everybodies like ewww but its functional so im like whats the big deal. its only lame when its on front wheel drive lol.

haha people are so dumb!! theres a mustang at school with a saleen big wing and everybodies like ewww but its functional so im like whats the big deal. its only lame when its on front wheel drive lol.

I can see it being retarded if I was DD'ing the car. it just cracks me up that if Agent 47 were to post there racecar on the page it'd be okay, but, my cars not okay lol

I can see it being retarded if I was DD'ing the car. it just cracks me up that if Agent 47 were to post there racecar on the page it'd be okay, but, my cars not okay lol

I wouldn't waste time worrying what they say, half of them probably don't have cars and the ones that do probably arent even mustangs. Or if they are, they're most likely verrryyyy slow. :P

I wouldn't waste time worrying what they say, half of them probably don't have cars and the ones that do probably arent even mustangs. Or if they are, they're most likely verrryyyy slow. :P

haha I'm not worried about it, I wouldn't put a wing on the car just for looks, I'm the advocator for a clean car (what my car used to look like). but thanks for the support haha

well it's a race car so it's going to look over the top compared to our street cars, but it's still sick none-the-less.

any plans to tone down the color on that front splitter?

i dunno. i kind like how it sticks out... that being said i REALLY need dive planes to bring the splitter back to the rear edge of the front bumper, right now it looks unfinished to me and it kind of bothers me haha

Lets fly to their houses and kick them in the dick.

haha, don't want to stoop to there level man. As my girlfriend told me this morning over a batch of awesome pancakes we had at denny's, "people hate what they don't understand and cannot comprehend. Not everybody agreed with Albert Einstein's theories because they were different, same goes for the wing. Now that being said their comments are extremely uneducated and childish compared to most but what do you expect out of facebook?"

this coming from a girl that thinks my front splitter looks like my car is wearing lipstick. she can still put things into better perspective haha

dive planes you say, never knew what those things were called. I'd be interested to see how that looks.

i'm still trying to figure out how to make them. I'm going to use alumalite, but i don't know the best way to sculpt the metal to match the body lines...

This is the next project, the way the front splitter doesnt go all the way back to the rear of the bumper really is bugging the hell out of me, I think I'd like it a lot more from the front of the car if it looked "finished"

IMG_4256.jpg

problem is getting the metal to bend exactly where i need it to is going to suck. cardboard is a little bit more easy to convince lol.

*cough* fiberglass *cough*

needs to be stronger than fiberglass, and i don't have the material nor know how with fiberglass to do it anyway. alumalite is a good material to use, and i can get a metal brake easy, it's just going to be tough to get it right lol.

This is the next project, the way the front splitter doesnt go all the way back to the rear of the bumper really is bugging the hell out of me, I think I'd like it a lot more from the front of the car if it looked "finished"

IMG_4256.jpg

problem is getting the metal to bend exactly where i need it to is going to suck. cardboard is a little bit more easy to convince lol.

Haha I was gonna say something about the splitter looking like its not done. Otherwise the car looks tits. Once you make the extensions for the splitter and paint it black it will looks tits too lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, forming compound curves can be a real mother. Good luck. You need an English wheel a shrinker, a stretcher, several different mallets and a leather bag. I would not even want to attempt what you are trying to undertake

matt

needs to be stronger than fiberglass, and i don't have the material nor know how with fiberglass to do it anyway. alumalite is a good material to use, and i can get a metal brake easy, it's just going to be tough to get it right lol.

Who do you know that might have this know how ;p

Haha I was gonna say something about the splitter looking like its not done. Otherwise the car looks tits. Once you make the extensions for the splitter and paint it black it will looks tits too lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the color yet, I know no matter what to make the dive planes match the splitter everything is going to have to be repainted but at this point that's the least of my worries.

Yeah, forming compound curves can be a real mother. Good luck. You need an English wheel a shrinker, a stretcher, several different mallets and a leather bag. I would not even want to attempt what you are trying to undertake

matt

lol thanks for the inspiring words. I know it's going to suck but i need to do it haha.

Edited by iRoush