Steve@CJPP

Samsung has officially announced its +Android flagship phone, the Galaxy S 4, for the U.S

Will you be getting one? I know I am seriously considering going back to Android. I really want a Nexus type phone where it's pure Android and not the companies BS UI overlay on top of Android but the S4 is pretty nice.

post-270-13881837980475_thumb.jpg

I'm considering switching to android for the next phone. Unless Apple comes out with something extraordinary like invisible phone or something then I'll stay.
this right here, the 5 was such a bore. They need to step up their game or I'm giving Android another shot. I had 3 phones early on in the Android community and a lot has changed since that time so I would be willing to go back if the right phone catches my eye.

I'm due for an upgrade in a couple months and the S4 is definitely one i'm considering. I personally can't stand all the iPhone hype and almost want Android just to rebel, but I agree with Steve. They need to do something besides making their phone a little longer for me to be interested in it.

I'll never go back to android but the only way to experience it is a Nexus or pure Android. I love my Xoom for it being true.

I have been patiently waiting to get a Windows Phone 8. I'm thinking about leaving sprint to go to Verizon or AT&T for one.

I'll never go back to android but the only way to experience it is a Nexus or pure Android. I love my Xoom for it being true.

I have been patiently waiting to get a Windows Phone 8. I'm thinking about leaving sprint to go to Verizon or AT&T for one.

I said the same thing but a lot has changed and it's all good. As far as Windows Phone goes, remember the Palm phone?........ yeah same thing will happen with the windows phone, they are just to late to the game and everyone I have talked to that have played with the windows phone have said they just don't have what it takes to make it a competitor and these are IT managers that work for companies like Goldman Sachs.

http://androidandme.com/2013/04/news/motorola-and-blu-to-adopt-stock-android-for-new-devices/

So i just switched from the iPhone 4s to the Galaxy S4 and now I feel really old. There are so many more "wow" things on this phone, I feel so lost. The apple was way more easy to use/user friendly, but the geek inside is loving this damn features!

I'm considering just going back to a flip phone. I barely use all the features on my phone hahaha.

I have an S2 it is by far the worst phone I have ever owned. Terrible battery life, apps never have worked right, gps sucks, wifi turns its self on randomly, connects and disconnects every thing bluetooth wifi etc while in use, 4g doesn't really work (4g is a scam anyways) 3g is really slow, never have full bars. The last few are possibly service related but it also has to Dp with loading. My other andriods have been decent but were always playing catch up to the iphone.

I have had every iphone except the 5 .... it is the best all around phone but seriouslly the screen size is stuck in 2008.

The D3V