the.greg

Thats safe

Holy shit, you sure there were none over the sides? It's always POS trucks hauling a ton of pallets too.

Yes, zero straps on the sides!! I checked, but couldn't get pics. He was doing about 45 in a 65 so my priority was getting around him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was bottomed out completely, but I didn't see any sparks. Thats a late 80s-early 90s F150 btw.
i bet it was hitting something, lol. at night ya prolly woulda seen a little spark here and there. lmao i could'nt imagine seeing that shit going down high st. in cols, lolol. traffic lights and shit. geeez

Palletts usually have a $5 bounty on them to shipping companies and pallet companies, there are heavy duty ones that are always painted blue by the company that makes them, those have a $10 bounty on them to be returned.

A brother just trying to make a dollar there, cut him some slack

matt

Palletts usually have a $5 bounty on them to shipping companies and pallet companies, there are heavy duty ones that are always painted blue by the company that makes them, those have a $10 bounty on them to be returned.

A brother just trying to make a dollar there, cut him some slack

matt

We have a shit ton of those blue ones at work, we can just take them when we want. Makes it harder not having a truck b/c Id like a few.

As far as the pic...You have got to be Fíng Kidding me!!!