Coupe_5ohh

Corbeau seat problems

so, i picked up a set of Corbeau Forza fixed back seats and went to swap over my stock seat bracket and it was to wide. i really dont wanna order the adapters since it raises the seat up. any ideas? any one ever made a adapter or something so i can use my stock rails

There are two ways to do it. Corbeau sells adapters which will bring it up a little (but Corbeau seats are pretty low naturally) or they sell the full bracket which will not raise it. You have to get one or the other. I always get the full sliding bracket from them. Much easier.

Are you talking about the driver's side power track? I made 4 adapter plates out of 1/4" thick steel flat bar to adapt my old Corbeau TRS's to my factory power seat track, here's a couple pics I have of them.

img3717w.jpg

img3713u.jpg

IIRC the passenger side fit on the stock brackets, I might have used a fox body bracket on the passenger side though, I can't remember. I had to do away with the stock brackets/power track completely when I got the Sparcos, they're a side mount design so adapting to the factory stuff was a no-go.

I would think that the same idea with the adapter brackets I made would work with the manual seat track, if you haven't ordered the Corbeau stuff already that is. Wouldn't cost very much to make them, I just used a scrap piece of steel then got some bolts from the hardware store.

I would think that the same idea with the adapter brackets I made would work with the manual seat track, if you haven't ordered the Corbeau stuff already that is. Wouldn't cost very much to make them, I just used a scrap piece of steel then got some bolts from the hardware store.

nope havent orderd anything yet lol...ill probably just make some adapters this weekend