Knuckles

SNeak Peek

See what I did with the title? I just picked up a little sumtn a 95 GT ill be parting out, Im not going to lie I kinda feel like keeping the car itw in great shape and it has some good mods to it. Ill enjoy driving it for the next few days. Anyways a pic to tease.

2013-05-11_181940_zpsa6ec6725.jpg

now im not a fan of fr500s in general but if i was this is the way to do em 17x9 17x10.5 315s out back. Anyways ill post it all up in the for sale section soon but EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!

ill wait on that, its got some nice parts though. I need to figure out the heads it has I think there Windsor Sr. Irons. WHich can flow alot but arent obviously aluminum. Systemax 2 and equal length Headers..... Ill post some stuff as we go. Ill answer part of your pm tell me what you need well get it sorted out.

I never really understood parting out cars that are nice, unless they have astronomically high miles or need major mechanical work. Parting out a wrecked car makes total sense, but parting out something in nice shape makes me kind of sad. The world ends up with one less nice 94-98 rolling around. :(

it has rings on the bottom end that are shot, believe me I WANT to keep it. God knows I dont need another project with my super secret carb project im working on already but I can get more just parting it than rebuilding it. Id wanna forge the bottom and girdle it and frankly id just rather put the money into my Cobra or other engine. Im going to sell it as a roller hopefully to a friend who has a great drivetrain a 460 he runs in an old LTD he got running 11s on a 10.5 tire. It wont pass emissions so its no good for me to just have another car sitting, I do hear what your saying but sometimes you just gotta do it for the cash.

Knuckles

oh if he picks it up its gonne be retarded especially if he throws on one of my squeeze kits get him into the 9s. The motor I got that im building for a roller I just need to find a nice fairmont that I can strip and use it as a back up car for outlaw/test and tune. Im gonna squeeze it and run 10s on a radial hopefully. All this on a t-5

2013-05-12_150449_zps987c08af.jpg systemax 2 dirty right now but I plan on getting her shiney

2013-05-12_150808_zps899924ab.jpg Aeromotive Reg. Adjustable, this has a gauge to go with it

2013-05-12_150725_zps05640f74.jpg MM caster camber plates

2013-05-12_150949_zps19358011.jpg 1 piece headlights which I realize arent super popular but they do have HIDs with ballast the whole 9, there dirty.

I plan on giving her a bath tomm so I can show of some of the body while I drive it for the last day of my temp tag. Anyways just a few things the car has, she has a full exhaust including equal lengths and billstein yellows with H&R springs. Much more as well so a Sneak peek like the title says. Im doing this as part of me really launching Empire as a website not only for parts but ive been putting time in building short blocks and Ive built some pretty damn good ones. Anyways Ill stop whoring her.

Edited by Knuckles

Those are actually the only one pieces that I think look good.

+1, the one piece projector headlights that have 3 LED's separating the headlight area and corner light area are the hideous ones. I still prefer 2-piece but the ones on this car actually look pretty nice.

yeh i keep telling myself that, but then i drove it... and im like shit my sho could beat one of these stock BUUUT this one has some tasteful mods so its faster..... then i get to thinking well shit i got 3 bottles sitting at home one full with a blow down tube a 150 shot would make her purr her way into the 11s on my slick.....FUCK MY LIFE. Im gonna end up parting it, BUT its gonne hurt thr whole time cause with the cam its got such a nice lope to it.

Knuckles

well an update on this, not sure who cares BUT the car sold as a whole. It wont pass emissions on my side of town but the person who bought it has an address in a part of arizona that needs no emissions. The rings do have some blow by but nothing as bad as I originally thought. Im happy it found a good home and with a good gear head who loves Mustangs. Alls well that ends well.

Knuckles