CompOrangeSN95

Where can I find...

A 3D model of an SN95? More specifically a scale 3D model of the interior? I could take the time to model it myself but I was hoping one of you guys knew where I could D/L one that's already finished. The gears are turning, and if I play my cards right, I'll be in the market for another SN95 the end of this year or middle of next year. I want to start laying out an SCCA/NASA cage while keeping a full interior, or at least what appears to be. I'd be happy to post renderings of the finished product and .igs/.parasolid/.ipt/.step ect. files if anyone's interested. Thanks in advance.

I create all my own models so I wouldn't be able to help you find one already done. and given the curves of the interior... that interior is going to be complex and difficult to design.a

That's what I figured Brett. I typically do the same, but was hoping I wouldn't need to spend the time on the interior.... I'll check it out Dan. Is it a forum?

That's what I figured Brett. I typically do the same, but was hoping I wouldn't need to spend the time on the interior.... I'll check it out Dan. Is it a forum?

Yea there's a lot of hardcore racing/suspension fabrication guys on there. Not the most friendly forum, so I have never posted. I just lurk from time to time and read through stuff.

http://www.corner-carvers.com/forums/