Bullitt

Tony

@tony here you go man hope you like. I will say if I had a larger format of the car I would of been able to make this a lot cleaner.

ji2e.png

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4857/ji2e.png

Edited by Bullitt

Thanks, like I said if the car picture was HD I would of been able to work that a different route but I made do with what I had.

shit man i love it!! very skilled with this type of stuff man!

lol pump your brakes son. I have a little to get me by but I am no where near as good as those that I have followed and taught myself studying.

lol, pump my brakes?

just giving you props! looks killer!

lol just busting your balls. I appreciate the comments.

When I started doing this I was on a Civic site and they use to make some crazy sigs. back then they were a little less complex as these but still had some cool features. What I did was just take a look at theirs and figured out what they did. If you know how layers work the rest is just learning different techniques. I kid you know I learn a lot of what I do by just messing around and photoshop tutorials online.

hmmmm, 6 layers eh? ok..ok, thats a cool little hint. any hint on how ya get the rounded edges, lol? thats what makes yours look different then others i think. no boxness.

there are a couple things I do to make that happen it wasn't just a one a done type thing. the round plate is actually two of the six layers in making that sig.
ah, ok. i see what ya mean.