Bullitt

Subscriptions Tab

Ok it was brought up that we needed a option like Participate on Tapatalk. With that I bring you the Subscriptions button. New members should already have the option they need selected but if you want to take advantage of this option then you'll need to do the following steps.

Step 1.

Go to the top of the screen and click on Settings.

clsi.png

Step 2.

Next on the left side of the screen click on the General Settings option.

qrs4.png

Step 3.

Scroll down to Messaging & Notifications. If yours SAYS Do not subscribe you will need to continue to follow these steps.

x0r7.png

Step 4.

Click on drop down if you have Do no subscribe select and choose the option you want. Mind you if you don't want email at all about any of the subs click "Through my control panel only".

tf5l.png

Step 5.

After making your selection scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes and you are all good to go. Every post you make or thread you start will show up in your subscription folder from here on out.

q1il.png

To check on threads you have posted in or started just click the Subscriptions button up top and it will take you to your folder.

hznb.png

As always any questions please let us know.

so as long as we are subscribed, we can go there. and if we are the OP, we are automagically subscribed.

in the past the subscriptions would FLOOD my email with notifications of replies to the thread. so long as we can manage all that, it should suffice!

so as long as we are subscribed, we can go there. and if we are the OP, we are automagically subscribed.

in the past the subscriptions would FLOOD my email with notifications of replies to the thread. so long as we can manage all that, it should suffice!

as long as you make sure your are only getting them through your control panel and not instant, daily or weekly emails you are good to go!!