Brian

Pictures from a small local meet

Went to a local meet / reunion today at a place called Hot Rodders. Ended up getting my picture taken and put on their wall. It's a tradition there, my dad is on the wall with the Bullitt and now myself and my brother are on with our cars.

Here's some of the pictures I took with my phone. Some of y'all saw them on FB already.

uza2a9yv.jpg

epu7anah.jpg

uguvu4uq.jpg

aha3aqyp.jpg

3ubeva3u.jpg

aba4e9ez.jpg

There were more cars that I didn't get pictures of.

Edited by Brian

Right down the street from my parents. Centerville and Mt. Pleasant. When we drove by 10 minutes ago it was still going and a ton of older cars were there. We left after a few hours and went to the beach because we have a bunch of family in town.

Right down the street from my parents. Centerville and Mt. Pleasant. When we drove by 10 minutes ago it was still going and a ton of older cars were there. We left after a few hours and went to the beach because we have a bunch of family in town.

I was at the PA Park athletic complex not far from there...

Thanks Dan!

It's funny, to me, because the first picture is my old '96, my current cobra, and my old Bullitt. Ha.

Yeah that Viper looks good in the pictures but looked rough in person. The wheels were really dirty and the front bumper was falling off. I was pretty bummed when I walked up on it because I was drooling when I first saw it from a distance. He even bottomed out in the parking lot and didn't even slow down.

Until you drive and work on one, you wont know how poorly they are made...

2nd this, used to work at a honda/dodge/nissan dealer. they always had the same couple of vipers coming in for really dumb problems. The new guys would always jump to work on them because of what they were and the guys that have been there would laugh and say its all yours. Personally i think they are over rated for what they are/should be.

I have been told the same thing by a couple buddies of mine that had them....and only for a short time lol
2nd this, used to work at a honda/dodge/nissan dealer. they always had the same couple of vipers coming in for really dumb problems. The new guys would always jump to work on them because of what they were and the guys that have been there would laugh and say its all yours. Personally i think they are over rated for what they are/should be.

Yea, CDJ dealer here for 7 years, we had a 2008 coupe need a mirror flag ( the small triangle piece inside of the mirror but also houses the front window channel) ....part alone was 800.00. yet when you take off the door panel and look at the front speaker you see "made in china" on the speaker..... $90,000 super car... I think not my friend :)