laddanator

Polishing

I had my head unit polished by Mirror Finish Polishing, they did an awesome job!

http://www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com/

It looked great until Procharger scratched and gouged it all up rebuilding it and I had to re-polish it myself lol. Although it was FAR less work to re-polish than start from scratch with a satin blower like it was before I sent it to MFP.

I would like to send my Paxton head unit, upper intake and Supercharger pipes off to be polished. Who do you guys recommend?

Your prob looking at 1000 bucks from mirror finish polishing

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my head unit polished by Mirror Finish Polishing, they did an awesome job!

http://www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com/

It looked great until Procharger scratched and gouged it all up rebuilding it and I had to re-polish it myself lol. Although it was FAR less work to re-polish than start from scratch with a satin blower like it was before I sent it to MFP.

Thanks! Will they do the upper intake (B head intake) and Supercharger plumbing also?

- - - Updated - - -

Your prob looking at 1000 bucks from mirror finish polishing

Instagram @Rolocut

Holy S*&^! I think I will be doing my own! :) Not a bad price if you can afford it

Thanks! Will they do the upper intake (B head intake) and Supercharger plumbing also?

They will polish anything you want, some things are more difficult than others but they know what they're doing. Take some pictures and email them over to them asking for a ballpark price quote. FYI if I recall correctly my blower was $300ish to mirror polish it, but it had to be partially disassembled to do it so that added to the cost.

Of the things you listed I would definitely polish the piping yourself, piping is really easy to polish. Complex parts are the ones I don't bother doing myself anymore lol. I either suck it up and pay someone to do it or I powdercoat it instead lol.

They will polish anything you want, some things are more difficult than others but they know what they're doing. Take some pictures and email them over to them asking for a ballpark price quote. FYI if I recall correctly my blower was $300ish to mirror polish it, but it had to be partially disassembled to do it so that added to the cost.

Yeah, I got a quote when I had the smaller non polished blower, was 350 for blower. 450 for intake manifold lower, and 350 for the blower brackets lol, it's worth emailing pictures to get a quote but i found them a bit pricy for how well I know how to polish

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Of the things you listed I would definitely polish the piping yourself, piping is really easy to polish. Complex parts are the ones I don't bother doing myself anymore lol. I either suck it up and pay someone to do it or I powdercoat it instead lol.

I'm looking to get some COP VC powdercoated. You say you do this?

Yeah, I got a quote when I had the smaller non polished blower, was 350 for blower. 450 for intake manifold lower, and 350 for the blower brackets lol, it's worth emailing pictures to get a quote but i found them a bit pricy for how well I know how to polish

Instagram @Rolocut

I am all about folks getting paid for what they do but I'm a broke homie! :)