Psychorugby

Rear Control Arms

• Moderators

So I guess I made a mistake when I ordered these UPR rear control arms. Having been talked out of them by several members, I am looking for new control arms. I'm pretty sure the discussion starts and stops with Maximum Motorsports lowers... correct? The real question is for the uppers. Are the UPR uppers as bad as the lowers? If I replace them, do I really need to go with double adjustable uppers? Maximum Motorsports only has non-adjustable uppers. Team Z has double adjustable uppers.

I dunno, I'm just asking! lol... I think [MENTION=113]F8L GT[/MENTION] has baseline and [MENTION=90]Knuckles[/MENTION] has team Z.

I run baseline uppers and team z lowers

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

• Moderators
I dunno, I'm just asking! lol... I think @F8L GT has baseline and @Knuckles has team Z.

Baseline is certainly more affordable than MM or Team Z. Since I don't plan on racing except possibly to see what the car will do, this is a good option.

Baseline is certainly more affordable than MM or Team Z. Since I don't plan on racing except possibly to see what the car will do, this is a good option.

Best of both worlds!

• Moderators

Would the Baseline Street-Launch be overkill for a street car? Team Z single or double adjustable?

• Moderators
Was gonna say, maybe you can sell them and make back most of your money.

No hits yet on them.

Not sure why I didn't look at Team Z or Baseline originally. I like the look of the stuff and the price isn't as obnoxious as Maximum Motorsports. Now to figure out which to buy.

No hits yet on them.

Not sure why I didn't look at Team Z or Baseline originally. I like the look of the stuff and the price isn't as obnoxious as Maximum Motorsports. Now to figure out which to buy.

I'd go teamZ's street set up. Local company to me so I'm biased :P

• Moderators
I'd go teamZ's street set up. Local company to me so I'm biased :P

Some adjustable uppers just popped up on Corrall. Wish I had some hits on my UPR stuff so I could justify buying.

• Moderators

Well he went for $100 shipped on brand new control arms... couldn't resist. Just need to find some lowers!

EDIT: AND... just got a hit on my UPR control arms!

• Moderators

Any difference for a street car between single and double adjustable lower control arms? It's only $20 more for the double adjustable so I am thinking of going with that.

Any difference for a street car between single and double adjustable lower control arms? It's only $20 more for the double adjustable so I am thinking of going with that.

Single adjustable suck because you have to remove the front bolt to adjust them. Double adjustable you can leave everything bolted up, loosen the jam nuts, and set your length

• Moderators
Single adjustable suck because you have to remove the front bolt to adjust them. Double adjustable you can leave everything bolted up, loosen the jam nuts, and set your length

Thanks [MENTION=113]F8L GT[/MENTION]! That was my plan, but I didn't have a solid reason as to why. If I don't find them on Corral by this weekend, I guess I'll buy new and be done with it... just need to figure out if I need new hardware and where to get it.