laddanator

Painted Mirrors

Thanks! Amazon how the mirrors being painted can really set the car off. Ford should have done this from the factory! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good man your car is really coming together.

Thank you, sir! I need to get it washed and cleaned up. I want some really good pics of Mysty. To be honest, pics do not do this car justice! :)

thats alost of expensive paint on that car! looks good!
veddy nice
looks good dude! Best part of having a dark car is the stock mirrors looks awesome painted!

Thanks guys! Mystic has always been my favorite color but it's a weird color to try to photo but the mirrors are looking really Mystic in these pics.

Thanks guys! Mystic has always been my favorite color but it's a weird color to try to photo but the mirrors are looking really Mystic in these pics.

any surface that has a bunch of curves to it will bend the light more so you'll see different shades of the color shift. Seriously looks immaculate man, I'm jealous because I was desperately trying to find a mystic when I was in the market back in 2010, really looks beautiful!

any surface that has a bunch of curves to it will bend the light more so you'll see different shades of the color shift. Seriously looks immaculate man, I'm jealous because I was desperately trying to find a mystic when I was in the market back in 2010, really looks beautiful!

Thanks so much! Mysty is a beauty. I wish I could fly you all down to Virginia to see her in person. Maybe when I hit the lottery! :-)

Thanks so much! Mysty is a beauty. I wish I could fly you all down to Virginia to see her in person. Maybe when I hit the lottery! :-)

i think the PA to VA ratio says your coming up to us! Harrisburg is a nice middle of he road....just saying! lets wait till all the road salt is out of here in the spring though!

Looks awesome, it's amazing how much more I like the 96 mystic color than the 04 mystichrome. The 96 color just has a much classier look IMO

Thanks! I never did like the 04 color either. The 04 Mystichrome seems easier to photograph vs the 96 Mystic but in person, the 96 Mystic has the best of the two colors.