itsblown93

e85 turbo compression question

as previously stated more information is needed. Dont let compression be the only factory hear. you have to keep in mind when you are going to be coming into boost and what temperatures are you going to be running in? are you willing to run meth with e85? Streetability?

its a balancing point. i imagine driveability has been severyly diminished

<br /><br />Unless the cams were extremely big I bet the driveability improved. More compression gives better off boost throttle response and gives more low end torque before boost hits. That's why guys with centris are starting run 10:1 compression on pump gas.<br /><br /><br /><br />Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk<br /><br />

Unless the cams were extremely big I bet the driveability improved. More compression gives better off boost throttle response and gives more low end torque before boost hits. That's why guys with centris are starting run 10:1 compression on pump gas.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

9.5 here.. be 10 on my new motor with meth

9.5 here.. be 10 on my new motor with meth

<br /><br />My first round was 9:1. This time I went 9.5:1. I should've followed my gut and at least went with stock.<br /><br />Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk<br /><br />