Twista

Noise when turning steering wheel hard

Well not exactly hard, but when turning into a spot fast or sometimes slowly but a quick turn. This noise only started when i put on 18 inch wheels on.

Worn Tires were Michelin pilot sports 255 40 18

New Tires are 245-40-18

Wheels are 18x9

I have ebiach pro kit springs with steeda x1 balljoints.

I only went with 245-40-18 tires b/c there dirt dirt cheap compared to 255-40-18. Ill just wear them out and get the correct tire in acouple summers if i picked the wrong size.

EDIT: These wheels came off a 05+ GT BUT these are 94-04 offset wheels. (he had the wrong wheels on his car)

Can i run 40 series 18 inch wheels on a sn95? Or only 35 series 18s?

Im not slammed by any means either

10178128_10152383831033035_5836008026852

If its only at full lock you're mist likely rubbing on the inner fender. Is it a rubbing noise from towards the tire or your power steering pump?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The first question is what kind of noise are we talking about?

I've rubbed my sway bar at full lock before when I was running the Team Z short a-arms, I would think that since those wheels are made for a 94-04 the offset shouldn't let that happen, but I guess anything is possible. Pretty easy to double check, there will be a mark on the sway bar from the wheel hitting it. Most likely it's the inner fender like Bryan said.

Alright. I'll check all this out. Its def. Not a mechanical noise like ball joints. Something to do with the new rubbers

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Alright. I'll check all this out. Its def. Not a mechanical noise like ball joints. Something to do with the new rubbers

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*