ttocs

fox valve cover modifications?

I am curious how people modify the baffle to fit?  I am going to be using a baffled oil separator so I assume all I would need to do is have a removable cap for it?

I am also curious if anyone has pics of where they welded the bung for the lines for the oil separator on their cars?  If anyone had a pic It would be a great help. 

No pics but on mine, I just unbolted the baffle and ground down the mating surfaces an it clears fine. Now I'm just using a drivers side cover on the passenger, and welding a -8 bung to it. As for a oil fill location on the cover; I'm still brain storming on that. Also mines welded on between #3 and # 4 cylinders; rockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now that I think about it I currently have a sealed/smooth cap on the valve covers I have on it now.  I think I will see how well it fits the hole and if I need to I can cut a piece to rivet back in place with the right size hole for the cap.  Seems like with the supercharger that space around the TB will be tight.  As long as I can pull it out and stick a funnel in it for oil I am good.

they sell "thick" gaskets also. you could always try this. unless your not looking to gain any over all height

...and I have these gaskets sitting in a box in my garage if anyone needs them.

Sent from Space