Venom351R

The Hot / Crazy Matrix A Mans Guide to Women.

I think he needs to include that the "fun zone" goes up and above the crazy line just because crazy chicks are ALWAYS crazy/amazing in bed.  craziest chic I ever met was just absolutely F'n amazing in bed(Like my neighbor/friends commented they heard her next door) and I would not doubt the people across the street were wondering what/where was going on.  She liked to get freaky in public places but didn't like to be quiet I swear I almost had a situation like porky's with the girl wailing away one time.

I knew a guy at a previous job that confirmed this as he was a crazy magnet.  Every bit of his life out of the sack was in shambles from the women he would choose and when you asked him why if you were close enough to him, he would tell you(stuff you didn't want to hear and would never forget he was a bit crazy too).

I think he needs to include that the "fun zone" goes up and above the crazy line just because crazy chicks are ALWAYS crazy/amazing in bed.  craziest chic I ever met was just absolutely F'n amazing in bed(Like my neighbor/friends commented they heard her next door) and I would not doubt the people across the street were wondering what/where was going on.  She liked to get freaky in public places but didn't like to be quiet I swear I almost had a situation like porky's with the girl wailing away one time.

I knew a guy at a previous job that confirmed this as he was a crazy magnet.  Every bit of his life out of the sack was in shambles from the women he would choose and when you asked him why if you were close enough to him, he would tell you(stuff you didn't want to hear and would never forget he was a bit crazy too).

Good point, but I think crazy in bed and crazy as he puts it in the video are two different things

Good point, but I think crazy in bed and crazy as he puts it in the video are two different things

I think there is a direct correlation between the two.  Don't get me wrong it might be a bit like screwing the a chic From the Exorcist While  her head turns around, but think of the possibilities with that for a few seconds.....

oh absolutely and just because they are crazy doesn't automatically make them good in bed.  But from my experience and from a friend that seemed to live it, its a "More often then not" kind of scenario.