Carbon Driven

AutoCon 2015

Sooo @1SlammedGT and I went to AutoCon this year and had a great time. Lots of sick rides both import as well as domestic.

Congrats @1SlammedGT for bringing home Finest Ford!!! 

Here is the FB album of pictures which is public so all should be able to see. LMK if not.

https://facebook.com/CarbonDriven

Then navigate to the album or view it on the timeline

LMK

Looks like an awesome show, so much widebody content!

Junior's car looks great as usual (love the wide load sticker lol), and your S550 is looking damn good too!

I love the green Liberty Walk Challenger, I've been seeing that all over social media. And Ernie's buddy's blue Datsun is downright insane. I can't fully convey how amazing that car is. And I really dig the polycarb splitter... wouldn't be surprised to see that turn into a trend.

Thanks Dan! Yea that splitter was unique. He told me he made it out of lexan which is what the race cars use for windshields

Ah I see, I bet that cost a pretty penny in that thickness. Of course, looking at the wheels on the car I doubt cost was much of a consideration lol.

If a general admission ticket wasn't half the price of registration I would've stopped by since I was in Azusa this weekend. Regardless, still a bunch of cool cars. No shots of Daniel's FRS and his atrocious wing?

I wanna see!

Yeah keeps redirecting me to log in

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

c0553a3058eb851b4b96586066ac211a.jpg

Try just viewing the page and the album is on the timeline latest post

If a general admission ticket wasn't half the price of registration I would've stopped by since I was in Azusa this weekend. Regardless, still a bunch of cool cars. No shots of Daniel's FRS and his atrocious wing?

No, sadly I didnt get a pic of it. Was a cold rainy day there and I caught a cold by the time I got home. REsted today and am almost well now

He had LTMW do the build? Came out sick!

Yeah keeps redirecting me to log in

Ok I have verification that when navigating to the CD FB page and then the album it works for those without fb accounts :)