fry

Removing the a/c system?

I ripped everything out of my Capri, including all the components under the dash. That's a fun experience :) I think most of y'all are keeping that for the heater/vent/defroster, right? I never could get the blower motor to work with the HVAC control panel, but it would work if I ran 12v from the battery. I tried 2-3 different panels, no changes at all, so I decided when I pulled the red dash and put the black one in, I was going to pull all the HVAC out of it.

No HVAC = Racecar

Heater/defrost = street car

:friendly_wink:

I wouldn't just try and run a shorter belt, bad idea in my experience. Anyway here is an A/C delete pulley kit if you decide to go that route. Could just sell the whole AC system and make some money off of it haha. It's very simple to remove

http://www.stangmods.com/AC-Delete-Kit-for-Mustang-GT-Cobra-p/00673.htm

My compressor leaks.Don't ever want to spend the $200for a new one, but know ill kick myself for removing it later if I do :(

Irather run a short belt tho, not a fan of the delete pulleys just my .02

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

My compressor leaks.Don't ever want to spend the $200for a new one, but know ill kick myself for removing it later if I do :(

Irather run a short belt tho, not a fan of the delete pulleys just my .02

Everything AC is expensive as bawls!!

Just makes me nervous re-routing the belts. We tried running a shorter one on my buddys camaro and it ate the belt up. Just my thoughts on it

DOHCGT's gts has ice cold a/c... Maybe its an option to get it without but I never heard of it... If I ever end up somewhere that I can't street drive my nustang id drop everything lol but for right now I might just keep a bandaid om it :) Rather have go fast parts then be cold :/