Bullitt

My Absence as of late.

I just want to fill you guys in to why I have been so on/off, more off than on lately. I am currently in the process of buying a house and it's the biggest pain in the ass as most of you know. Well on top of all that and doing all the crazy shit involved with the house, I found out earlier this week a buddy I served all 8 of my years with in the navy (I mean all 8 like we meet at the airport to basic, same division, went to A school together, served on the same carrier and went to shore duty the whole 9 yards) was injured while on deployment. We are ABH's and for those that know what the means we are the yellow shirts that move the aircraft on the flight deck and prepare them for launch and put them away after recovery, we are also aircraft fire fighters. Well he works night check and while checking the deck around a F-18 for loose chains and shit, someone wasn't paying attention and started to move the aircraft which proceeded to run over my buddies foot. As we speak has finally be transferred from a Hospital in Dubai to a hospital in Germany with his final destination being back home in the states. They don't know whether they have to amputate part of his foot or toes yet but that will be decided when they get to Germany. Needless to say I have been on the phone with his wife and kids trying to help get her answers by getting in contact with all my contacts I still have in the navy. More than likely when he gets state side I will be making the trip to either Walter Reed or Portsmouth Naval Hospital depending on where they decide he needs to be. I am still working on things in the background and doing what I can to make sure it doesn't all fall on the "B's" shoulders. I am going to try to finalized some issues we had with our site's bank account so that we can get the PayPal working and start the donations/supporting members products going as well as the stickers that you are all so anxiously waiting for. I am still available to get a hold of but if I don't answer right away please do not think it's me ignoring you I just have a lot on my plate on my mind right now. I want to think all you guys for helping this become what it is now.

i know one thing and that is buying a house is fn scary, lol! we set there all day signing papers that just depressed the hell out of me! but now im glad we did.

Congrats on the house man! and hopefully everything works out for your buddy! Like i've said before, life comes before forum so we arent holding it against you!

i JUST bought a house. holy shit, talk about paperwork. on the serious note, i know what yellow shits i mean yellow shirts go through. its hard up there for a pimp on the flight deck. i hope your buddy gets better and keeps his foot. that right there is what the navy calls " not keeping your head on a swivel and getting complacent on someones part. its one of thee most dangerous jobs in the world. i cant tell you how many times i almost been ran over by people not paying attention.

i JUST bought a house. holy shit, talk about paperwork. on the serious note, i know what yellow shits i mean yellow shirts go through. its hard up there for a pimp on the flight deck. i hope your buddy gets better and keeps his foot. that right there is what the navy calls " not keeping your head on a swivel and getting complacent on someones part. its one of thee most dangerous jobs in the world. i cant tell you how many times i almost been ran over by people not paying attention.
yeah if this was a UI that caused this he better be back in a blue shirt with his shadow director doing the same thing. This is the shit we talk about the all the time to these new kids, but they don't listen. My buddy and I were on the Truman when a new blue shirt had his hand ran over by a E-2 if I remember correctly. Shit is no joke up top, if you don't pay attention someone is going to get hurt if not killed.

I deployed on the trumans 2nd and 3rd cruise

Sent by smoke signals

get the fuck out of here, I did her first three deployments. I worked in the Hangar Bay, Bay 2 Yellow Shirt and Training PO.

They probably exchanged dirty looks regularly.

Steve, you're good. No worries bud, buying a house is more important haha. And definitely being at loved ones sides is extremely important (not gay)

i've probably got pissed at him one time or another when i couldnt turn up an aircraft.
or when I told you to clean your shit up around the bird before turn over. Oh and we let you fuckers turn a lot, I know I ran most of them damn things during the third deployment lol.

eff those turnovers lol. especially blowing out padeyes. we were the only shop that had a working pneumatic vacuum.

lol yeah padeyes are a sore subject you fuckers use to leave hdyro fluid and shit in them, walk right past it with a diaper in your hands like you did see that shit lol. your squadron helped us with our Yellow Shirt Fly Off Jerseys. I will have to find mine and post pics.

all of you were on the truman???? my wife was on the truman. she was security on the truman until the beginning of '10 when she got pregnant with our daughter. they moved her to shamberger hall to run the barracks. small world.

all of you were on the truman???? my wife was on the truman. she was security on the truman until the beginning of '10 when she got pregnant with our daughter. they moved her to shamberger hall to run the barracks. small world.
yeah I ran with the truman from 2001-2005

This is what happens when a motherfucker doesn't pay attention when doing his fucking job. Yeah it still pisses me off a bit. He is now state side, back in Portsmouth with after a night stay at Walter Reed. Doctors still don't know about his foot yet, but if you look at the last picture you can see how the steel toe boot was crushed and flatten on his foot which is why they had to cut it off him.

post-1-1388183630778_thumb.jpg

post-1-13881836305909_thumb.jpg

post-1-13881836306866_thumb.jpg