Black Brad

Fuel gauge innacurate.

How hard is this to change and does a new one come with a new fuel pump? My gauge is innacurate, sometimes it moves weird, and I've had it run empty on me with a 1/4 tank..been stuck a couple times. Sometimes its fine, some times its not.

Mine did the same thing, ran out twice. replaced the float in the tank, same bs. So i filled it up, pulled the needle off and lowered it. now when it gets around 1/8 i fill up.

Maybe, I really don't know. I just know in the past when the gauge gets low it seems to move around a lot and read inaccurately.

does anyone know if there is a certain way the float is supposed to go into the tank, or does it not matter?

Pull the cluster pop the needle off and move it down when its full or empty and it will help.. I have to fill mine up when its below 1/4 because we didnt put it on right after changing the bulbs.. Ill get around to fixing it sometime.. I go by my gas light.

Pull the cluster pop the needle off and move it down when its full or empty and it will help.. I have to fill mine up when its below 1/4 because we didnt put it on right after changing the bulbs.. Ill get around to fixing it sometime.. I go by my gas light.

You're lucky, I go by when I think I've driven it too much......I kid you not

You're lucky, I go by when I think I've driven it too much......I kid you not

Dang really? Yeah id rrun out of gas haha but maybe not i pull about 230 miles to a tank as long as you keep track of your mileage you should be okay

the no gas light really gets me. Every time I tell someone that they go huh? The reason i moved my gauge when it was full was because the needle would go past the full mark, then i just moved it down to right on the full line to give me a lil extra.

the no gas light really gets me. Every time I tell someone that they go huh? The reason i moved my gauge when it was full was because the needle would go past the full mark, then i just moved it down to right on the full line to give me a lil extra.

Yeah i dont know why you dont have one it really makes no sense haha. Yeah mine goes past the full line by almost 1/4 of a tank just havent taken it off to redo it.. Next time i take my gauges off i will =]

I think the foxes have gas lights right? Just not the sn95's.

I was running out of gas to much so i had a new sending unit installed and everything is perfect now.

What was the general process of replacing the sending unit? is it basically plug and play?