ttocs

brake lines

I just placed my order at Baer for a full front/rear and master set up.  They do two different masters with one having the exit ports on the fender side, and one with them on the motor side.  I could have sworn that mine came out on the fender side but I am not sure now of course now that the order was placed.  Can someone either take a quick look at their car for me and let me know?  I need to make sure this is correct.  Thanks....

3 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

Outlets are on the engine side stock. 

thanks man.  By chance do you know if there is enough space to bring them out/down on the fender side?  I will probably end up doing new brake lines and if I could come out on that side and hide them it would be cool.

• Moderators

Guess my phone didn't post when I replied the other night...

I don't know if there is enough space to bring them between the MC and the shock tower.  I plan to go through the shock tower, tucking the lines in the fender.

10 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

Guess my phone didn't post when I replied the other night...

I don't know if there is enough space to bring them between the MC and the shock tower.  I plan to go through the shock tower, tucking the lines in the fender.

thank you very much for coming back to be sure it was there that is my plan now as well.  That will clean things up a lot.