CobraClone94

CobraClone's Art Thread

Hey All, 

I was giving the go ahead to start a new art thread. I just recently graduated from a 2 year program here at a local college for Interactive Media Production and Design. I have been in the design industry for well over a decade, I am voluteering my skills with a game studio called Missing Worlds Media. Still looking for a fulltime role.

I am a graphic artist, motion designer, web designer and more recently heavily into 3D Modelling. Anyways, hope you all enjoy my work and thanks for checking it out. :)

Don

51 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

So fawking awesome!!!!   I wish I had followed a path like this!!!

seems to be something that will only get bigger as time goes. 

Hey thanks.. 

And yes, when doing anything like this, you never stop learning.. right now i am teaching myself how to do clothing, which is very diff and tedious. I have started modelling cars as well, they are super time consuming to do in 3D.

Don

4 minutes ago, Number Tew said:

Hey Cobraclone!  Good to see you around.  Was just thinking about you the other day!

Hey Yeah i have been very busy trying to find work, it's stupid competitive in my field. My Mustang has been sitting for 2 years, no money to put it on the road :(

I did graduate college last April thou. 3.4 GPA :)

Edited by CobraClone94

2 hours ago, CobraClone94 said:

Hey Yeah i have been very busy trying to find work, it's stupid competitive in my field. My Mustang has been sitting for 2 years, no money to put it on the road :(

I did graduate college last April thou. 3.4 GPA :)

I am sorry to hear that but congrats on graduating!  We may have some work for you soon now that I know you didn't fall off the face of the earth :)

11 hours ago, Number Tew said:

I am sorry to hear that but congrats on graduating!  We may have some work for you soon now that I know you didn't fall off the face of the earth :)

Sure, I'd love to do some work for you. I am looking for anything at this point, that intro i did was to try and get The owner of 1320Videos, Kyle's Attention. :).

• Like 1

vE4pRyy.jpgm2q5LSa.jpgX8PHLk1.jpg

Well i am here i might as well throw some stuff in this thread for you all to enjoy, these 3 are maps i built in Unreal Engine for my card game STOOPID! It's being put on hold thou, due to lack of support. We tried 2 diff crowd funding campaigns, and they both failed.

4 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

What kind of card game is it? Looks pretty cool.

Thanks, it's a Digital Card Game called STOOPID! i published back in 2015. :) there are a ton of animations on the maps .. with plans for stuff you could click on as well.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/stoopid-the-card-game

Edited by CobraClone94

On 8/29/2018 at 1:58 PM, White95 said:

Rockers are part of the valve train so we can't fault you for that but she does sound to be running a bit off. It's possible the lifter [or lifters] have lost their prime and the valves are either not opening or partially opening. Did you prime the oil system prior to running or just ran the engine?