Brian

Forza 4 - Xbox

I'm still figuring the game out. Taking it seriously this time around. Forza 2 & 3 I played with my old room mate who gifted me a bunch of stuff. Which made the game lose appeal.

Sent from Mobile

I'm still figuring the game out. Taking it seriously this time around. Forza 2 & 3 I played with my old room mate who gifted me a bunch of stuff. Which made the game lose appeal.

Sent from Mobile

YES YES YES, it feels like cheating and i cant stand it. When i first got forza 4 people were modding the game for money. I sold a stock camaro on the aution block, and it went for 98,000,000 and that isnt a type-o. 98 mil. i was so pissed i had already completed a lot of the game.

I bought all the Ford vehicles. I've been keeping up with the car packs, too. I had the game pre-ordered, and bought the season pass. And with manufacturer affinity, it's really easy to mod cars. So I have an ass ton of cars, because it doesn't cost much of anything to mod them, so I spend all my winnings on buying new cars. The garage limit is only 550 cars, and there are more cars available (if you have all the car packs) than your garage can hold.

I've got multiple copies of all the Mustangs, so I don't have to worry about changing tunes for different classes/tracks. I also have different paint jobs on each tune, so they look different.

GetPhoto.ashx?id=12422533&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=12377902&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=12372665&full=true

I have cars, just no credits. But it's fairly easy to earn credits in the game, so I usually don't worry about it. The '13 Boss is decent, but I prefer to drift in some of the lighter vehicles. That one is just too heavy, IMO. I have a Lotus Cortina that drifts really well LOL.

Those SN's look badass!

I have it but I don't have Xbox Live, I do all my online gaming on PS3. Paying for online gaming is bullshit, haven't talked myself into paying for something I will do like 1-2 times a month lol.

The only reason I am considering Xbox Live is so I can download the SN95 for mine.

I have XBL for Forza, pretty much. And I've stopped playing like I used to. Hopefully Borderlands 2 gets me back on my Xbox. I played for a bit last night, but Brian was playing BF3.

We need to setup a time for everyone to meet and race/play together.

i'm the same way Dan. I can't bring myself to buy something that i probably won't get that much use out of. i'm not a regular enough gamer to make use of a subscription.

Yeah. I was on BF3 with Matt (MustangKrazy) last night. I might play some Forza later today after I take care of some other things. I will shoot you a text when I'm signing on.

Sweet, I'll be around.

I turned on forza for the first time in a long time last week and all I want to do it go home and play it now...

That's how it usually works LOL.