Rice_slayer

Track pics from last week!

Finally got back up to the track for some more passes, 2nd time back since blowing the year end up in July and I sucked ass the last time I went up before last Friday, was blowing shifts, cutting terrible reaction times etc etc. This time, I was on rails! Cut many amazing light sof .070, .073, .040, and 2 .2xx which aren't too great but I'll take it. All passes were pretty consistent too. Made 3- 13.0 passes(5k launches), 2- 12.9 passes (5.5k launch) and finally, a 12.8 pass again with a 6k launch and a new personal best 1.67 60 foot :). Anyways here's a few pics a buddy at the track watching took!

race0.jpg

race1.jpg

race21.jpg

race2.jpg

burnout1.jpg

burnout2.jpg

burnout-1.jpg

Me and this camaro (he ran 9.49 on spray!) decided to give the fans a giant duo burnout ;)

post-96-13881836536746_thumb.jpg

Haha Driver mod is the main one ;). All I have is Longtubes, o/r x, borla stinger catback, detriot true trac with 31 spline mosers and 4.10 gears, C&L Cold air intake, short throw shifter too if that counts lol. Suspension is stock mach 1 springs in the rear and stock mach springs in the front chopped 1 coil, MM rear LCAs and tokico illumina 5 ways.