deceptive gt

Let's See Carbon Driven and Custom Covered Interior Parts

I am trying to decide whether I want to get some Carbon Driven interior parts for one or both of my projects. I am specifically looking at the Door Pulls, Instrument Cluster Surround (with dual pods), Shifter Bezel, and Radio/HVAC Surround.

So, post up pics of them if you got them.

I have Carbon Driven's radio and shifter bezel. I'll soon have the dual gauge cluster bezel to replace the Autometer one you see in this picture that I had overlaid in carbon. I also have carbon door pulls, door cups and arm rest but they're not from Carbon Driven. The door pieces are overlaid stock pieces I bought from a guy on SVTPerformance a few years back and the arm rest is from eBay. I'd probably have the CD pieces but when I bought them, CD didn't exist yet lol.

WQk42j.jpg

^so sick dan! if you didn't have such bad ass seats already the procar evolution seats would look awesome in your interior. 

Yea man, I'm definitely jealous of the carbon fiber backs of your seats!

I like my Evo2's but I do get tired of having a fixed back seat. They're plenty comfortable when driving the car, but when it comes to rear seat area access, they suck.

@Carbon Driven

Why is it when I look on the cd website I only see the basic bezel and not a dual gauge one?!?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

The home page only shows a random sampling of the parts. You can always find everything by navigating into the menu for your desired year and model etc ;)

I used the menu and went thru what's available by years and even checked out other years. Maybe it's cause I was using mobile. I'll get back on tonight with my laptop.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

From my phone which shouldnt matter as its the full version and not a mobile version...

post-356-0-31581700-1429287856_thumb.png