WildWillyWalker

Let The Powder Coating Begin

Did a motorcycle part for a guy at work.[ATTACH]1261[/ATTACH]

thats what we call a upper triple clamp or sometimes called a upper triple tree if you look at it the circle on the left goes around the ignition cylinder. Then the two outside circles go around the fork tubes it keeps everything held together one of the main points where the forks are attached to the motorcycle frame.

Working a little bit tonight. Mostly practice. Did a rear diff cover for my dads truck. Color is called olive drab. And I must say... Yuck. Working on a translucent red now. Will update shortly[ATTACH]1277[/ATTACH]pictures are with a new iphone5 let me know if you think they are better!

post-172-13881837039574_thumb.jpg

Alternator bracket? From a 302 or 4.6L? 302 - $30 4.6L- $20. Are you local? If not you would have to pay shopping to and return but I'm definitely willing! Here is the finished red candy! Looks better in person hard to get the shine from the photo[ATTACH]1278[/ATTACH]

post-172-1388183704071_thumb.jpg

Very nice Willy! I absolutely love your car.

Thanks man. :)

That pumpkin is quite flashy

I'm not sure why I bought that blue wrinkle, probably because it's awesome, lol. I had to try it out on something, even if it doesn't match anything else on the car.

Got some more pictures to show. A buddy at work wanted some ATV parts done. These brake shields were done in the wrinkle blue. Unfortunately, we are out of gloss black so I have to order some to do the other parts. Josh coated the valve cover which is for a fellow he works with. He taped off the letters and polished them, but I don't have pictures after that. CrouseFordCarShow121_zpsdc43b86b.jpgCrouseFordCarShow127_zps8b7430fe.jpgCrouseFordCarShow123_zps69cf68f5.jpgCrouseFordCarShow129_zpsab3d816e.jpgCrouseFordCarShow132_zpsff35265b.jpgCrouseFordCarShow133_zps69ed0d35.jpgCrouseFordCarShow137_zps55e13987.jpgCrouseFordCarShow140_zps75e62064.jpgCrouseFordCarShow143_zps34f6d08b.jpgCrouseFordCarShow144_zpsc05a8c5a.jpg

Edited by WildWillyWalker

2v valve covers are plastic are they not. cant imagine that would go to well in the oven lol plus the powder wont stick. we are definitly willing to do some work. we have a ton of side jobs going on right now. i would PM WWW and we can discuss pricing. as stated before shipping would be on you. powder colors are virtually limitless you just need to let us know what your looking for. Im working on some charge pipe for a turbo SVT focus now. will have WWW post pics in process. My phone pictures suck.

2v valve covers are plastic are they not. cant imagine that would go to well in the oven lol plus the powder wont stick. we are definitly willing to do some work. we have a ton of side jobs going on right now. i would PM WWW and we can discuss pricing. as stated before shipping would be on you. powder colors are virtually limitless you just need to let us know what your looking for. Im working on some charge pipe for a turbo SVT focus now. will have WWW post pics in process. My phone pictures suck.

Didn't think about the fact you can't make the powder stick cause they're plastic. Wouldn't be worried about the oven. Doubt 350-400 degrees would melt them.

Sent from my secretary!!!

I need some valve cover powder coated torch red, cough cough..

Yeah man, if you would want to deal with shipping we could do it. All depends how far away you are of course and if you're want to pay to ship them. Just let me know if you want to give it a try.

Get pictures of those intake pipes on the focus! My buddy has a focus and can never find anyone with the right shade of powder

I'll certainly do my best. I told Josh I wanted to get installed pictures. Just not sure when that will happen.

the car they are going on is 04 comp orange with the euro package. the color is very close but i think the FORD comp orange is a bit more red than the color we chose for the pipes. i will get pics as soon as the pipes go on. Im supposed to be fabing a down pipe and exhaust for the turbo..... so it will show up at my house eventually

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any pictures of the piping on the Focus yet. He needs to install some stuff before bringing it over to Josh's to get a downpipe made. I'll definitely get my chance then.

My eyes must suck because some close-ups are not focused at all, lol. Here is our powder coating album with more pictures: http://s255.photobucket.com/user/PrivatePerry/library/?view=recent&page=1#/user/PrivatePerry/library/?view=recent&page=1&_suid=1378290882004006734242709187715

We haven't done much for a while due to other projects but here are a few recents.

Large washers for a game in olive drab and a carrot looking orange. The washers are thrown in the game so we will see how the powder coat holds up.

YellowBulletNationals2013341_zpsa3dbcc6b.jpg

YellowBulletNationals2013348_zps5f0122dc.jpg

This shows a difference between the two oranges we have. The one on the bracket is the orange that was used for the intercooler piping. It's nice and dark and makes the other orange look like a carrot.

YellowBulletNationals2013352_zpsf4be80a9.jpg

I've been wanting to do my old GT dust shields and caliper brackets for a while. I did a pair of brackets for my buddy as well. The color is matte black.

YellowBulletNationals2013359_zps74b49a5c.jpg

YellowBulletNationals2013360_zpsf4326ee5.jpg

YellowBulletNationals2013363_zps75dcc7c7.jpg

YellowBulletNationals2013372_zps2c780f6f.jpg

Edited by WildWillyWalker