Jeremy95GT

New Brakes

Thanks yall, lol Brian u can steal it, and steal the headaches along with it lol, nah its in pretty good shape lol, yea I only did the fronts at the moment, brakes were already pretty new, just wanted a upgrade

Sent from my phone using tapatalk

just an FYI, it's not really big deal on a street car, but, you are gonna burn through front pads 3x as fast as the rears. I'm going through this issue right now and I want to upgrade to a 13" rear kit but I don't think my s-groove rotors work on the rear of the car. I've changed my front brakes once a year and my rears never lol

Car won't just be on the street, is being build for road course racing.... I will be taking a trip to vir soon enough

well be prepared to be running through front brakes like it's gasoline lol

If I have to replace pads every 6 month's, after being a daily driver and racing whenever I can, I think that would be a good trade off considering what I paid for them and the upgrade they are... But I guess u gotta pay to play

But I do appreciate your input, this is the first brake upgrade I've ever done like this... So its nice to hear what u seasoned vets have to say..