Bullitt

Maintenance SOON!!

I'm going to try for this weekend but will let you know before hand when it happens. We have a new update plus I will be adding a few new things to help traffic around here. I believe our chat feature on the bottom will still work when the site is turned off but I'll grab a few test subjects for that, and if worse comes to worse we have our facebook page.

I dowloaded the update but am going to hold off on it while I do some research on a few things I want to add to the site to help our traffic generation.

I am updating tapatalk to the latest version. You may notice errors or issues for the next 15 minutes.

Looks good to go.

Sent from that voice in your head.

bump, I have to take my daughter to the dr as she stayed home sick today but when I come back I have a few updates and we are going to try a few new addons for the site. I will give a warning before site goes down. I will need a guinne pig to test something with our comment chat though while the site is down. I'll see you when I get back.

hopefully this eliminates the issues people have logging on. Sure it's fixed by using a different browser but, it's going to kill our traffic for those that are new.

It has something to do with yahoo security issue, don't know what that will do with logging in but hey we can hope.

If you look at the bottom of the screen you see a bar with buttons, click on the facebook icon and it will take you there and if you are on your phone or something that doesn't allow you to see that bar this link should work.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/361920087214925/

Site goes down in 5 minutes.