iRoush

Dec '12 Bullitt - Roush Shoot

Mmmmmmm Bullitt. His car is screaming for he Steeda catback, terminator mirrors, Mach 1 chin, retrofitted projector headlights, mach 1 grille delete with pony, and more tire! But damn is it clean!

we're gonna be putting on an x-pipe with magnaflow magnapacks, paint his stock mirrors (when he repaints his car), 01 cobra front with chin, black out headlights, and that's about it until he wants to do some engine mods to get it faster.

The '01 Cobra front with chin is going to look sick. Lots of them on IMBOC have done it. Looks fantastic.

Although not my choice on the rest but that's why it is my car :D

It'll be even nicer when he's done all that. I can't get enough of Bullitts. Hopefully yall will do another photoshoot as mods are installed!

The '01 Cobra front with chin is going to look sick. Lots of them on IMBOC have done it. Looks fantastic.

Although not my choice on the rest but that's why it is my car :D

It'll be even nicer when he's done all that. I can't get enough of Bullitts. Hopefully yall will do another photoshoot as mods are installed!

Definitely will have more photoshoots. we we're both busting up laughing, when we pulled into the place to do the shoot, his car was covered in e85 from me when I went WOT going on the freeway hahah. ALCOHOL BE GOING ERRYWHERE!!!! lol

BTW, the Roush looks (OMG GRAB THE BIGGEST TOWEL WE HAVE) good. I really like the new mirror. Been waiting for pictures (probably missed others you posted). More pictures I can save to the spank bank! Haha.

haha thanks man, yeah i didn't post any pics of the mirror until i took these, been way to busy to haha.

Both cars look great, and I agree the 99/01 cobra front will look awesome. I actually prefer the looks of the 99/01 front bumper to the 03/04, the only downfall of it is that it sits higher than the 03/04, but a chin spoiler fixes that problem.

Damn..I have missed your photoshoots Brett. I remember the good old days when you, Taylor and Raymond used to post awesome photoshoots over on 3.8mustang (now 3.7mustang), before that place turned to shit.

Nice pics, I have some stuff planned for my Bullitt but I'm keeping it secret because when I am done IMBOC is going to have a meltdown and strip me of my Bullitt badges. lol Rebel FTW!!