Tony

thought i'd share with ya guys the wheels i ordered :)

387734_260173930771805_79658034_n.png

i know it's not your flavors, lol...or cup of tea but i really like these. this is an actual pic of the actual wheel. not the computer generated one from TSW...def a difference, lol. they will be 20x9 and 20x10.5. nitto 555 tires...225/35/20 up front and 285/30/20 out back...stretched just a tad. deep concave in the rear. brand new TSW wheel.

i also have everything i need for my air ride ready to go. just need to get the wheels first before i start. i think these tucked just a tad should look purdy fuckin sweet. :) cant wait!!

i feel really bad for steve at TF wheels as i had some victories ordered. cancelled them this mourning. i am a huge fan of concave wheels, also f the split 5 spoke. these are perfect for me and cost $2,500 with tires vs. $3,400 tf w/o tires, lol.

Edited by tony

Yeah!! Lol.. Would look sweet.. Keep the polished lip, actually I'd prefer 19's front and 22's rear with a huge lip and tubbed.. Lol awesome street car shitz

Sent from my iPhone

lmfao...you fuckin with me mayn? cause you know i'd do that shit, lolol.

Badass wheels! I dunno about the others, but they're my flavor. Can't wait to see them on the car! At first I thought they were Kompressions, so you're getting the same look for a lot less, more money for the air ride setup!

Do you ever go to the Buckeye Stangs show at Summit Racing? If so, I want to see this car in person this year, I haven't gone the past couple years.

no dan havent been, i read about it from a link a buddy sent me but thought about going.

i have been to summit racing a few times. not too bad of a drive from cols. my dad lives up there. may get him and go :) be fun

yea i know some of ya dont like the big wheels. i like both really. 18's staggered with huge tires out back...love that look too. just not on this car, lol.

i go through different phases...like one day i'll think about starting over and just going back to really simple exterior lowered a little on 18's.

at the end of the day though this is more me, lol. gotta be me mayn lmao :)

yea, this wont be my first set of low profile tires, lol. i know the risks and all about pot holes. been around the block a time or 2 with big wheels and low profiles.

I know you have run them before, just the roads around here have been sucking bad for a long time.

Matt

Yeah. I can't imagine driving with such a low profile tire. I mean pot holes even suck for my F150.... they are BAD here. Have to love VDOT

yea, going to stretch a bit. i dig it, lol...this is the exact size wheel and tire:

rear2tire.jpg

if you like it do it.

just so you know, The trend started by people seeing peoples cars who couldnt afford proper size/ dont know any better. Same thing with baggy pants and long tee's

uuhhh, i dont know wtf kennygt is saying??? but i dug around for an example of the fitment i hope to achieve. it is an ifiniti i think but same tire and wheel fitment.

dsc2577wallpaper.jpg

like i said in my OP...i know it is def not your cups of tea, lol. this stance is prolly me bagged^, lol. they dont lay out very low on these suspensions. so i'd be happy sittin bout like this :)

I haven't checked the tire/wheel sizes but I know a lot of Mustang people tend to go on the larger size for tires on a given wheel width. As long as the tire size shows the rim width in it's acceptable range it will work no problem, even if a lot of people think it's too skinny.

yea i agree ryan.

i know it's not the ideal performance size tire but i dont daily drive it and dont mind dodging pot holes, lol. for the most part the roads here are decent. still gotta dodge some shit.

I don't mind a little stretch within reason, the amount on that example you posted looks fine to me. I just hate seeing guys with baller status Work Meisters that are like 18x12 with a 215/35/18 stretched over them, such a waste. I think yours will look tits though.