Schiffy

Baseline suspension

A few of my really good friends swear by their suspensions, so I did some researching a few years back. (I texted them today, cause i couldn't remember the website) they are coming out with new stuff these days and I don't think they get much respect. Seeing what my friends '03 cobra and 2 buddies grand nationals did with this suspension is enough. now, I will give a much more detailed review once I get their products on the car. I will say though, this guy offers some awesome advice on setting up your suspension. I plan to have this on the computer in the garage as im making adjustments on the rear end of my car.

www.baselinesuspensions.com

i dont personally have any of their parts but i like them. a friend of mine runs some baseline parts on his bullitt though, it works.

My buddies Cobra was an easy 9 second car, and the 2 GN's, one is a daily driver, and the other is a 10 second weekend cruiser. They all had Baseline suspension and the 2 GN's had a few UMI suspension pieces thrown in as well. I emailed him about his pro launch #1 kit. I want to make sure it can handle everyday driving and not be geared more towards a strip only car.

I am currently running the street launch kit because I got a super deal on it. I plan on making new arms and running spherical ends and getting rid of the poly ends. Even the street launch kit i have been pulling 1.55 60's on 260whp

IMG_0362.jpg

I am currently running the street launch kit because I got a super deal on it. I plan on making new arms and running spherical ends and getting rid of the poly ends. Even the street launch kit i have been pulling 1.55 60's on 260whp

IMG_0362.jpg

That's a helluva 60ft! I've got some 4.10's I need to put in, I may pull the whole rear end and do the gears and install the upper kit over a long weekend, then slap it all back together.

That's a helluva 60ft! I've got some 4.10's I need to put in, I may pull the whole rear end and do the gears and install the upper kit over a long weekend, then slap it all back together.

in comparison, Pushrod91 with a bone stock high mileage 5.0 (225 crank hp) pulled a 1.617 60'. BLOOM!

843019_10200614870881359_758847050_o.jpg

Bingo suspension is key. Low hp cars run fast times when setup properly 14 second motor in 10 second chassis = good numbers for low power. That's why you see alot of high hp cars running slow. They got a 10 second motor in in 14 second chassis

Hell yea . As far as baseline goes I've never used any of it . Stuff looks great and have heard good things about it.

Edited by Musturd

For your power level the sway bar will work well so I would get a set of lowers with sway bar mounts. Last I knew Kevin didn't make ant with mounts. Or you could do like pushy rod said

He offers a set with spring perches and sway bar mounts, however the are only single adjustable.

I've got a few softball bats I'm going to try and sell to put towards the suspension. 3 bats could probably bring in enough for it, but I think I'll keep one. Hoping to get $200-$175 for the 2, and maybe some $$$ for my Mach1 rims.