Pushrod91

Das Bronco

Well here is the new toy. Bi bi Fox.. :apologetic: Hello Desert Toy.:beguiled: Was ready for something new so i found this and did a straight trade.

Sway A Way Race Runner Coil Overs front. With Air Soft bump stops. 14in Travel. Custom Shock hoops With Engine cross bar. Flared fenders. Extended Radius arms with Hiems. Rear is Custom Shock hoop with 4 fox shocks. 10in travel. Limit straps all the way around. 351 With auto trans. Thats the basics. I was building offroad stuff before i was doing the drag racing thing. So i figured it was time to get back into for awhile.

So here it is.......

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rearall.jpg

Radiusarm.jpg

Front1.jpg

Engine.jpg

Front.jpg

Engine.jpg

Bronco.jpg

Schiffy.. U want my old one?? my bro in law is debating selling it. freshly rebuilt trans, 351 in damn good shape, 6 inch lift (3 and 3) 36in mud tires.. he just rebuilt the front end and did wheel bearings all around.. rear end could use some lovin.. but aside from that.. She's a sexy beast.. heehee I miss her so much.. I hated selling her.. :'-(

Schiffy.. U want my old one?? my bro in law is debating selling it. freshly rebuilt trans, 351 in damn good shape, 6 inch lift (3 and 3) 36in mud tires.. he just rebuilt the front end and did wheel bearings all around.. rear end could use some lovin.. but aside from that.. She's a sexy beast.. heehee I miss her so much.. I hated selling her.. :'-(

Not unless they're giving it away! lol

Thanks guys. :) I didnt get to finish it this weekend with all the other stuff i was doing. Did a bunch of welding for some friends. But i didn get the coilovers off so i can get em rebuilt and charged.

Coiloversoff.jpg:glee:

Thanks guys. :) I didnt get to finish it this weekend with all the other stuff i was doing. Did a bunch of welding for some friends. But i didn get the coilovers off so i can get em rebuilt and charged.

Coiloversoff.jpg:glee:

this pic makes a muuu fuuka wanna bronco mayn dam! sick pic right there!

The black one is a bronco too.

hava7ave.jpg

Thanks Tony. <3

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh zhit I see it now. Fugggin phone resolution ftl :/ but that black one is straight business. Badass shittt