Slykin

I got my parts in today....... >=]

Front suspension is being tore apart now...

100_6187.jpg

Here's one of the fronts put together.

100_6192.jpg

Everything is very good quality.. very solid. Putting together the coil-overs is not hard, all I needed was a chair to sit on, bearing grease, and a small file. I'll have more pictures tomorrow as I get the balljoints, inners, and struts in.

What's going in: Front and rear coil-overs on Bilstein MM-2's with 400lb/275lb springs.

Solid steering rack bushings

New Moog Balljoints

New Moog Inner Tie-Rods

What's coming in the next couple weeks: Solid Steering Shaft

Bumpsteer Kit

Poly Sway Bar Bushings

Looks great. Are you sure you're supposed to use the dust boot with coilovers?

Yep, that's what the instructions told me to do. I think I'm supposed to leave the rear ones off though, I haven't built those yet.

This makes me want to order my suspension.... Hmmm credit card ;)

Let us know how much of a difference.

Go for it! Suspension mods are the best!

It's going to be redonkulous. EVERYTHING in my front suspension is shot. I think tomorrow i'll grab some pictures to show just how bad the BJs, swar bar bushings, shocks etc are. I actually used a sawzall to cut my passenger side strut off.. the nut wouldn't come off. Not to mention I can hear my inner tie rods clicking at low speeds.

put a camera on the dash. i want to see some bouncing tits! lol

Yeahhh... maybe if I ever got a hooker girlfriend haha.

Enjoy! I love mine. Cept I didn't do rear coilovers. Where are your tube a-arms?! :frog:

I'll get some.. eventually ;) This front end rebuild has pretty much used up this summer's budget haha.

Nice looking kit man....

Thanks Duff.

And yeah there is no way in hell I'd ever pay for any action! I have too high of standards which is a big reason I didnt get married till 29. Had to find a hot enough wife who I could deal with for eternity!! Lol

Haha, now THAT is what i'm talking about. Women are too expensive/PITA to date "just for fun". Everyone keeps asking me when i'm gonna get hooked up... Psh. I'll spend my money on my car until I find "the one". I'm pretty dang picky... and mellow.

You should make a thread then, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I'm so jealous.

I need to invest in some suspension parts... my car currently rides like a civic on cut springs...

Your struts are either shot, or don't work with your lowering springs. I had sportlines on my car in the back and it bounced like crazy until I stuck your stock springs in. It was roughly as low as your car at the time.

I jizzed just looking at them in the pics. that's freakin awesome! I should have gotten coil overs :/ I think I can upgrade my bilsteins for coil overs though. Are you going to go slammed? or is it purpose driven?

better take care of that girl issue lol spending money on your car is just an excuse for not having one lol. been there done that, still there lol. I make the same excuses lol.

you better make a new driving impressions thread along with pictures!