Forcefedhatch

Big time rust repair..

I'm really thinking about it!!..

I sprayed the edges of the hood with the base.. Clear Tom. on the whole hood..

e9yhe4ep.jpgynyjaqa5.jpgutydugy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

That looks really titty fucking awesome!!!

That's right...titty....fucking....awesome!

^^That is how awwesome it looks^^

Btw, I am really diggin the whole "roof black" idea... So should I just do the roof in satin or gloss black..

This is the idea btw..

5aqajysu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Is that the old pro charger car? I've thought about a 2 tone paint scheme for the '98. Leave the bottom white an paint front the top body line up, black.

Lol.. Well.. Swapped hoods, did some more work on the quarter panel, and putting the hood pins on now..

Sanded alot of filler off, and added another light coat and gonna smooth it out some more

yvu3ebyz.jpg

Going pretty good!!, guide coats will be soon to follow.

Here's the hoods swapped over.. Next is to drill the bottom fender bolts out and swap fenders over..

y2umemaj.jpganusymaq.jpgaseva6a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Eastwood company is the shit when it comes to restoring rusted undersides, just saying.

http://www.eastwood.com/

Their POR-15 is liquid gold for your car when it comes to fixing rust.

Rust-bullet is also pretty good, not as good as POR-15 though.

Hammerrite is the cheapest and also works pretty well, which it what I used on my car. I don't know if you can get that in the US though.

CRAP!!,, FML!!! I left the paint open, dried up in chunks.. FML!!...

Looks like this motherfvck3r is getting the same treatment as the other one .. This sucks soooo bad, but kinda works out since I have a plethora of hot rod black available..

This is bullshit FYI!!

But on the good note, wife told me to go ahead and sell my turbo shit as long as I buy a procharger this winter cause she likes the whistle.. So ill be n/a this summer then blown next year !! Yay!!

Btw I line the turbo, but I bought a sweet full Mac exhaust and I want Mac Pro dumps always have.. So this is my new route.. Sorry guys.. Shits hectic round hurrr!!

Sent from my iPhone

I know lol.. She influences me way too much.. Either way, this car is hitting the road soon, I'm just not paying out for more paint when I have some here on hand lol.. Now the turbo idea, I will keep it if it doesn't sell on fleabay.. And adapt it, I just don't wanna fabricate much more, I just wanna enjoy this thing!, I'm getting spring fever!

Sent from my iPhone