justinschmidt1

Ran the CTSV On street tires!

Had the ice tires on since it was like 25 degrees, just kidding, but it really was like 25 degrees out.

It ran great, especially compared to a ZL1 with corsa and air intake that ran 12.6-116 mph.

Obviously the biggest issue was traction, it was virtually non existent in the cold with my 305/30 street tires.

I was shooting for 11s and I finally was able to get it when I let the clutch out at idle, bogged it, and it just hooked all the way from there.

893763_10152671856985300_554974319_o.jpg

The car had 0 cool down time either, drove it an hour there and ran it 10 times in row.

Didnt miss a beat.

Eventually id like to get some DR's on it and some cool down time then see what she can do

Did I mention this is my first time ever at the strip with a Manual car?

And before anyone asks, yes I was banging gears in my sperrys. lol

24DyuoZ7BT81x70E

Had the ice tires on since it was like 25 degrees, just kidding, but it really was like 25 degrees out.

It ran great, especially compared to a ZL1 with corsa and air intake that ran 12.6-116 mph.

Obviously the biggest issue was traction, it was virtually non existent in the cold with my 305/30 street tires.

I was shooting for 11s and I finally was able to get it when I let the clutch out at idle, bogged it, and it just hooked all the way from there.

893763_10152671856985300_554974319_o.jpg

The car had 0 cool down time either, drove it an hour there and ran it 10 times in row.

Didnt miss a beat.

Eventually id like to get some DR's on it and some cool down time then see what she can do

Did I mention this is my first time ever at the strip with a Manual car?

And before anyone asks, yes I was banging gears in my sperrys. lol

24DyuoZ7BT81x70E

Sperry's ftmfw! Must feel good knowing you look fly as hell and can still drive like a man haha

Sperry's ftmfw! Must feel good knowing you look fly as hell and can still drive like a man haha

Exactly! My friends always make fun of me for wearing boat shoes all year round but I cant help it, theyre comfy. lol

Speaking of boat shoes, springs here, time to get a new pair and replace these crusty things. Then ill really be fly.

Theyre actually not bad for driving if theyre tight...I have a pair of Nike Shox that suck for driving cause theyre so big and bulky.

Driving with these is like near barefoot.

I have some pumas that are pretty legit but I managed to lose 1 of them and cant seem to find it to save my life.

I just bought new sperry's for work. Love them. so damn comfortable! I've got 2 sets of the original normal color, then I have a pair of white sperrys that are boss hog. Probably need a fresh set for the year.

wtf is ice tires?

Think studded tires, but with DIAMONDS. :cool:

Very nice times and mph! One of my buddies with a LS2 GTO is all about trading up to a V. I'll have to show him this to fuel the fire ;)

I just bought new sperry's for work. Love them. so damn comfortable! I've got 2 sets of the original normal color, then I have a pair of white sperrys that are boss hog. Probably need a fresh set for the year.

Lol, best shoes ever! I cant wait to get some fresh ones, not sure what color to get this year.

Think studded tires, but with DIAMONDS. :cool:

Very nice times and mph! One of my buddies with a LS2 GTO is all about trading up to a V. I'll have to show him this to fuel the fire ;)

Thanks, its def. a big step up from the Goat, he should do it!

And come on tony, ice tires hook like a mofo