F8L GT

It starts tonight

Starting my cam swap tonight, or should I say preparing fir my cam swap. Going to get everything ready so when the cams are here I can pop them in. Also going to paint the cam covers and JLT mineral gray. And do some clean up.

I think Im going to get another case of OCD doing the cam swap. Lots of dirt and things that can be cleaned up. Only if I had enough time and patience to do a wire tuck

When I read "I think I'm going to get another case..." Before I opened this, I was thinking another case of beer for during the install! lol

Sent from my secretary!!!

I've seen a write up on a 2V cam install on like modded mustangs or something, but you should do one and post it here. It'll make for a good google search ping and bring up the site for folks.(plus i would like an install how to from somebody whom I feel i know. Haha)

How many times have you dropped the F bomb so far? I want to do cams, but it looks like a total pain in the a** on a mod motor. Your engine bay also looks like it has a lot more room!

How many times have you dropped the F bomb so far? I want to do cams, but it looks like a total pain in the a** on a mod motor. Your engine bay also looks like it has a lot more room!

To be honest, I haven't dropped any f bombs.

This things looks so clean. Almost zero wear. Hard to believe its been doing 5 seasons of 6k rpm launches and shifts

To be honest, I haven't dropped any f bombs.

This things looks so clean. Almost zero wear. Hard to believe its been doing 5 seasons of 6k rpm launches and shifts

Cool, it just seems like a tough job. I'll take it that you are patient with this stuff?

Cool, it just seems like a tough job. I'll take it that you are patient with this stuff?

Car isn't a daily driver so I have more than enough patience. Hell I've been working over 2 years perfecting my trans

The cams have arrived.

559685_512013475522356_2069754989_n_zpsd5d400dd.jpg

Timing gears installed on new cams

561773_512144432175927_807457769_n_zpse90e4d61.jpg

Did you post that on FB or another thread? I saw that earlier somewhere... Man, I hope my engine is that clean when I replace parts.