F8L GT

F8L's new look

Its got that roushy look to it which I'm perfectly alright with!

[ATTACH]2133[/ATTACH]

That's where Ash got the idea. Her phone background is a picture of that black car. lol aja8u6y9.jpg

Not a great pic, but her '11 and my '98 in my driveway.

Sent from my secretary!!!

It is similar, but not an exact replica rip off. Not close enough where some one is going to say, " What are you wishing you had a Rousch". Plus you can add what ever text you want to it. The stripe for Mikes car will have his SMS Performance on it in his preferred font. The bio hazard will be a little different than the one pictured, the one that goes on it will have a propeller in the center.

So if you all know any one wanting some custom stripes for their car send them to me. I can make other designs than this. And i am sure I can beat most retail prices.

Shameful plug for myself.

Matt

It is similar, but not an exact replica rip off. Not close enough where some one is going to say, " What are you wishing you had a Rousch". Plus you can add what ever text you want to it. The stripe for Mikes car will have his SMS Performance on it in his preferred font. The bio hazard will be a little different than the one pictured, the one that goes on it will have a propeller in the center.

So if you all know any one wanting some custom stripes for their car send them to me. I can make other designs than this. And i am sure I can beat most retail prices.

Shameful plug for myself.

Matt

Matt, between my car, Kat's car and Ash's car you have from '94-'12 available for testing on.

Sent from my secretary!!!