Venom351R

Dont think I ever posted pics of my Long Tubes and CNC Heads, so here they are.

Long tubes were a total PITA to fit. Plus side is that I did not have to remove the tranny or starter. One primary tube needed a little massaging with a BFH for clearance before the ceramic coating but other then that they fit quite well. They are Accufab 1 3/4. The heads are Flow Tech Induction 234HR Trick Flow High Ports with 64cc Combustion chambers. Oh yeah and just for the record......Long tubes can be installed from the top ;) when they were installed we did go in from the bottom but they also went in from the top...it looked so close like it would go so we gave it a shot and it went through.

Before coating

003-64.jpg

002-66.jpg

Once I got them back

6213a8df.jpg

8815b5f3.jpg

251884_419628478074454_651629618_n.jpg

d61b3c74.jpg

eb9f6b39.jpg

And the new heads.

013-14.jpg

011-13.jpg

009-17.jpg

006-25.jpg

005-38.jpg

003-59.jpg

002-61.jpg

:emot-fappery: :emot-fappery: :emot-fappery:

Edited by Venom351R

so far so good, then again they have not been run that much either. I'll dig through my paperwork I cant remember where I sent them. I do know it was not very expensive. I know they were located in a town that was pretty much wiped off the map a few yrs ago by an F5 Tornado.

PS: Here it is. I found them online but I'll have to look through my paper work to see how much it was. I do know it was cheaper to have them sent there and back then to have it done anywhere closer that I found.

http://www.performancecoatingsplus.com/

Where do you live? A/C is over rated. Ive used it once in the Subaru and that's when the outside temp actually was in the high 90's low 100's. Other then that the windows being down are fine. When it comes to the Cobra Id rather have the extra room and loss in weight. I never used it anyway.

• Moderators
Where do you live? A/C is over rated. Ive used it once in the Subaru and that's when the outside temp actually was in the high 90's low 100's. Other then that the windows being down are fine. When it comes to the Cobra Id rather have the extra room and loss in weight. I never used it anyway.

Ugh... cannot live without A/C in Florida!

About 20-30min from St. Louis, its gets pretty humid here

Those headers are bad ass. Surprised they fit so well. The kooks custom headers on my tfs r heads go on tube by tube and one tube on the drivers side one tube goes around the other side of the steering shaft. I have 2 inch primaries and 3.5 in collectors