Tony

how do you guys do this?

i see these sigs that are like 3-D or something. like a pic of the car outside of the box and a couple other pics in a box with motor shots or interiors. i want that shit man!!

example:

yKr8F.png

i see these sigs that are like 3-D or something. like a pic of the car outside of the box and a couple other pics in a box with motor shots or interiors. i want that shit man!!

Tony... That's just the cataracts from the aging. No worries man, all of us experience it. If you'd like can you do a write up so we know what to expect when we get to that age?

Tony... That's just the cataracts from the aging. No worries man, all of us experience it. If you'd like can you do a write up so we know what to expect when we get to that age?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Sorry tony, that's funny shit

Sent from my secretary!!!

not really 3D Tony just an illusion Just cut the car out and stick it on top of what appears to be flat image and bam you have this.

ttillubsig4.png

detroitm.png

billsig.png

frankraptorsig.png

yes I photoshop a little.

hmmm, so ya need photoshop to do this then huh?

lol I always tell people I'll give it a shot but you really need HD pics of your car, large HD pics to make these things work well. Small crappy pics are a PITA to work with. I use to get guys sending me 300x300 photos and expect awesome looking sigs lol..

lol I always tell people I'll give it a shot but you really need HD pics of your car, large HD pics to make these things work well. Small crappy pics are a PITA to work with. I use to get guys sending me 300x300 photos and expect awesome looking sigs lol..
uuuhhhh, hi. my names Tony...i am a pic whore! i have big, small, medium, high res, low fi, hi fi, black & white, 35 mm, polaroids fuck i got every kinda pic known to man over here mayn..wassup? hahaaa

I wish my car was looking good enough for a nice sig

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

anything can be made into a sig lol long as the pictures are right.